Search results

1. Lapito

MCPC+ Server Crash

Minecraft Version = 1.5.2 Forge Version = 7.8.1.738 Galacticraft Version = 0.1.36.410 Detailed Description = My server was up and suddenly crashed for no reason. I was running it in MCPC+ build 554. Full Forge Log = http://pastebin.com/DrtPysjE
  2. Lapito

200+ days of Galacticraft in 3 minutes

A visualisation of 269 days of Galacticraft development from where it all started! Each point represents a file, and each color represents a different file type. The lines linking those points are folders. Whenever someone flies by and "zaps" a file, it means they did something with it in...
  3. Lapito

Translation to Portuguese-BR

Galacticraft have some translations, but there aren't any for Portuguese Brazil, and I was thinking that I could translate Galacticraft to it, and if you want to help me with it you can, I just need the text files. What do you think about that?
  4. Lapito

Supply chest error

Your game type (Server or Client): Server Your Galacticraft Version: 0.0.20 Minecraft Version: 1.4.7 Minecraft Forge Version: 6.6.2.534 Any other installed mods: bspkrsCore, treecapitator, buildcraft and redpower 2 Error Report (if applicable): I've setup galacticraft in a server, and when I...