Search results

1. cur25

Alarms + Alarm Lights

I think this is a fun little add-on. It reminds me of the IC2 add-on Nuclear Control. That add-on on featured 2 types of alarms as well (sound only & light+sound).
  2. cur25

Black Hole

Well it can get really close (both above and below lightspeed), so can let it pass.
  3. cur25

Weather...IN SPACE

Some weather ideas: Acid rain: rain that hurts Sandstorms: very low visibility (like void-fog), choking (you'll get the bubble timer like when you're underwater if you're without a suit). Snowstorm: very low visibility, decreased speed (slowness I) Heavy storms: like normal storms except the...
  4. cur25

Weather...IN SPACE

Possible, but that would be too extreme. You can go pretty far, but I think destroying entire planets (aka maps) is going too far.
  5. cur25

What new things could be added?

This is one of the most beautiful suggestion posts ever! One thing about the lander, you can't always use parachutes. For example, the moon doesn't have an atmosphere, you'd need something else instead. Then again, you don't need heat plating since there is no friction with air, so no heat...
  6. cur25

Weather...IN SPACE

It does (look at all the craters). An idea for meteor showers, a retextured version of rain that does damage when you're underneath it and destroys weak blocks (like leaves and oxygen pipes, you'll need to protect them somehow!) And what about and impact that acts similar to a lighting bolt...
  7. cur25

Abandoned Landers on the moon

Then who made the nether fortresses and strongholds?
  8. cur25

Bunch of weird ideas...

I like all these ideas, I just think that shooting rockets cross-dimensions is really hard. The chunk that the rocket will hit is probably not loaded, which means the explosion is delayed till you get in the chunk yourself, kinda un-realistic to me... Gregtech could also make it harder by...
  9. cur25

Add a custom planet

I'll take your word for it. I can't code at all!
  10. cur25

Add a custom planet

It would be cool as an admin tool tough. I think it's fairly easy to code when you can only do it upon planet generation. All you need is a world generator, some gravity setting, some little things, and done.
  11. cur25

Nasa

Well, there have been a society in Minecraftia that were more advanced than the current testificates. They created the strongholds and from there, the end portals (it doesn't look like something that would be natural, it has to be artificial). It is even possible that they created the pillars in...
  12. cur25

A reworked, realistic, and simple oxygen system (no, really!)

I really like this, but I think there are 2 issues. What if you have a roof completely covering your GC breathable air, but without walls? There would be any open sky detected so no GC breathable air block would be changed into the Vacuum block, which means the GC breathable air block just...
  13. cur25

Carbon Dioxide Generator

This is a great idea! It's much more realistic, and fun this way. This could be another factor behind planets, so we'll have gravity and atmosphere makeup (if there is an atmosphere at all). There should be some other ways to get CO2 though, like making animals produce CO2, and letting you...
  14. cur25

Planet Proprieties

Well, an unknown being made the strongholds, end portal, nether castles in vanilla minecraft. Maybe this being is an alien and didn't stop there? I do think that a being capable of interstellar travel is capable of making materials that survive on Venus.I'm thinking of a diamond (diamonds are...
  15. cur25

GalactiCraft Endgame

A nuke of that magnitude would be heavily overpowered. It would be like instantaneously destroy 18 minecraft maps, seeing as almost each planet/moon/etc is a separate map. It could be fun in Single Player though.
  16. cur25

Adding Energy Using Animals

I can see it before me, animal sweatshops. Seems like fun! I just don't think it fits in with GalactiCraft (at least not at the moment), it's more something for the other mods of Universal Electricity.
  17. cur25

Ships as Maps + Tech Ideas

I like this, especially how you went pretty in depth! Maybe an added idea, only one orbital map per celestial body (to counter unlimited building space). Also, the more gravity the object that's being orbited has, the bigger the orbital map is.
  18. cur25

GalactiCraft Endgame

I added idea for combat ships as well as weapons that can be attached. Also: a cheese shooter. It shoots cheese but doesn't damage. It's just for fun.
  19. cur25

Enhancing space stations -- orbital construction yard

I like this idea, I have some like it in my suggestion thread too. I just don't think it will be easy to code a block based ship that moves like the zeppelin mod does.
  20. cur25

O2 teleport pipes

maybe only as a spawnable item? useful for mapmakers and such