Search results

1. Bryant Johnson

Addon [1.12.2] [1.7.10] Galaxy Space [2.0.14/1.2.14 Pre-Final Build]

This happens when I try to load: ---- Minecraft Crash Report ---- // Oh - I know what I did wrong! Time: 1/19/16 7:33 PM Description: There was a severe problem during mod loading that has caused the game to fail cpw.mods.fml.common.LoaderException: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError...
  2. Bryant Johnson

Titan (GCV5)

Once again... You've probably heard this a million times already, but I recommend Titan as the GCV5 dimension. In this thread, I will write my ideas for Titan Titan is a moon of Saturn, so Saturn is visible in the sky as a "second sun" except it does not rise or set. The sky texture on Titan...
  3. Bryant Johnson

Europa (GCV4)

You've probably heard this a million times already... but I recommend Europa as the GCV4 dimension. In this thread I will write my ideas for Europa. Europa is a moon of Jupiter, so Jupiter is visible in the sky as a "second sun" except it does not rise or set. The sky texture makes the world...
  4. Bryant Johnson

Tier 5 Machines (GCV5)

Evaporator Crafting Recipe(s): Crafting Components: Fluid Manipulator, Water Electrolyzer, 4 Fire Charges, Electric Furnace, Coal Generator, Electric Arc Furnace Purpose: The Evaporator is the counterpart to the Gas Liquefier, meaning the Evaporator turns liquids into gases. For...
  5. Bryant Johnson

New vehicle: Submarines

Crafting Recipe(s): Crafting Components: 16 Compressed Steel, 2 Heavy Rocket Fins, Oxygen Fan, Buggy Seat, 3 Glass Panes, Arc Lamp Obtaining: The player uses the Submarine Schematic to unlock the GUI for crafting a Submarine Purpose: The Submarine is a mode of underwater that allows...
  6. Bryant Johnson

Space Colonies

Inserting the Space Colony Schematic into the NASA Workbench will unlock the Space Colony tab on the NASA Workbench, and the crafting GUI for the Space Colony below. The player will have to then fill the slots like this. Crafting this recipe will give the player a Space Colony model...
  7. Bryant Johnson

Triton, Moon of Neptune

Here's one you probably haven't heard, I recommend Triton as the GCV6 dimension. In this thread I will write my ideas for Triton. Triton’s surface is made of Triton Nitrogen Stone, a white stone with an orange tint. Below the surface is a 4-block layer of Triton Stone, an orange-grey stone...
  8. Bryant Johnson

Astronaut Villagers

I have a suggestion for a new mob... Astronaut Villagers! Stranded during the Villager Space Race, these mobs spawn in Wood Houses in Lunar and Martian caves. Their houses have chests in them containing items such as Oxygen Tanks, Food Items, and Weapons. Astronaut Villagers wear Oxygen...
  9. Bryant Johnson

New Machines for Gas Giant Moons

If more rockets are ever added, I think the next logical step for Galacticraft is to add Gas Giant Moon dimensions. Let's talk astronomy, since you can't physically land on Gas Giants, adding the Gas Giants themselves would make the mod less realistic than it is currently... But their moons are...