Search results

1. T

Can't place bed or redstone on Oxygen blocks

Title says it all. Your game type: Client Your Galacticraft Version: 0.0.5 Minecraft Version: 1.4.7 Minecraft Forge Version: "Build 6.6.1.527: 2013-02-15 05:42:01 for MC: 1.4.7" The game mode the bug occured in: CSP
  2. T

Error while returning earth

actually I tested it again (On the same world, after the crash) and it worked flawless, until I returned home (From moon) again. It seems that the error only happens when you land back on earth with survival mode, so perhaps you could make the player invulnerable to damage while using the...
  3. T

UFO

Maybe expanding this idea further, it would be awesome to have hidden alien technology to analyze and then you could construct your own UFO. As for the UFO itself, what about some kind of abducting tool? And being able to jump into space if you stay high enough on the atmosphere, like you are...
  4. T

Error while returning earth

Your game type (Server or Client): Client Your Galacticraft Version: Galacticraft-Alpha-0.0.2 Minecraft Version: 1.4.7 Minecraft Forge Version: Build 6.6.1.527: 2013-02-15 05:42:01 for MC: 1.4.7 Error Report (if...
  5. T

Here is the error report...

Here is the error report: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1lJpzJ6eG-r7IHP60JboQV3cWgX10up_DJdmvVYUqaqQ/edit?usp=sharing
  6. T

hey mcdoodle, somewhy I can't post on the forums (it said I dont have enough privileges)...

hey mcdoodle, somewhy I can't post on the forums (it said I dont have enough privileges). However, I was trying to report 2 errors: The space equipments stayed with me despite the fact i had died, and every time I tried to use the rocket again the minecraft crashed. Anyway, amazing mod and sorry...