Search results

1. C

Titanium blocks

Yea, this is a simple thing i think the galacticraft team forgot when making version 3. I have 5 chests devoted to just storing titanium ingots. Wouldn't i be much easier to just make titanium blocks as a better way of compressing the amount of space needed to store titanium. Every other metal...
  2. C

Better space travelling system

The position of the planets in the planet selection screen should also determine how easy the launch would be. And maybe you could even guide your space ship when you escape the planet you are on, like the rocket could follow your mouse pointer, and consume fuel as it moves, like a small...
  3. C

Ion engines? (And more)

You know what i would find cool? Nuke reactors. Nothing more to be said. Much cooler way of powering Ion engines
  4. C

New vehicle: Submarines

I think that would be better as a standalone mod, remember galactic raft is about space travel not submarines
  5. C

Thermal protection in sealed buildings

But right now there are only 'cool' planets, despite the fact that the temperatures on the moon can exceed 200 degrees celsius. I would rather the heater to be a separate machine, which can heat or cool, depending on machine. It would make a lot more sense. And it should only ever work in...
  6. C

Pressure

That might be a bit hard to code though, yet i would really like to see it happen
  7. C

A more realistic Mars. Maybe?

There is no real running water on the surface, but maybe distilling bacterial sludge could give you water? And the soil on mars dose not have any life forms, only a few near the probes we sent there, and i don't think earth probes ever reached minecraft mars. But i do agree with the processing...
  8. C

Weaker Bones in space

Yea, but the effect has only ever being recorded in earth orbit, not on mars or the moon
  9. C

Better Atmospheres

I have noticed that in galacticraft there seems to be no regard to the fact that the planets don't have pressure. I suggest that there should be a cartable item called pressure suit, and that should be combined with the thermal suit to create a space suit. All the oxygen machines (Oxygen...
  10. C

Remote controlled rovers

Maybe the rover could have a energy/oxygen storage so you could breath in it? And maybe the rover could just be called a tier 2 rover, instead of a mars rover?
  11. C

Pressure

I would like to suggest an expansion to this idea, and that would be atmosphere. The ratios and amounts of oxygen/nitrogen should also have an effect. And in a pressurised environment, blocks called heaters could work and heat the atmosphere so the thermals won't be necessary in pressurised areas
  12. C

Sound should be audible in air-filled ambients

Definitely agree. There should also be some kind of heater, so you won't need to use thermals in a sealed space
  13. C

Oberon, Moon of Uranus

Good idea for a possible future update, but i think the modern will sooner work on jupiter or venus
  14. C

Weaker Bones in space

Yes, but in minecraft your character runs all the time, builds all the time, and is basically working all the time, so your character dose get exercise. And that effect is only for micro gravity, on mars the gravity might just be enough to not require exercise
  15. C

Copper ore improvements

I agree with this, the ore in real life is a greenish copper oxide. But ores on the moon and mars should be the same bronze colour, as there is no oxygen for the copper to react with
  16. C

A more realistic Mars. Maybe?

Mars should have Mars dirt. Real Mars dose have dirt, but the dirt has no bacterium and is slightly toxic, so the dirt would have to be processed, like crafted with some organic stuff, and might have to be smelted to remove the toxins or mixed with something.
  17. C

Gas Solidifier

Good idea
  18. C

Rocket fuel change

I support this, the fuel in galacitcraft is not very realistic
  19. C

Airless dimensions should use the space station Sun graphic

I agree, the lack of atmosphere should have more of an effect. Also, the lack of atmosphere should also change temperature on the planet, not making it stable and going from very high to very low. The mars sun looks very suitable to the planet, and this effort into atmosphere design should go...
  20. C

combine goggles with helmet

I agree with this. I use GC with IC2, and the most annoying thing is changing armour for goggles and the jetpack from IC2, integration would be very good. When the armour runs out, it should turn into just the goggles.