Search results

1. The Supermon

wat

I swear, i have been gone for almost 3/4ths of a year, and then suddenly 8 dimensions have been added! i'm starting to regret forgetting about the mod now. :C
  2. The Supermon

Gravitational Problems

When a person exits a station, one would expect to have their momentum carry them further away from their craft, or feel almost as if submerged under water, floating freely, one problem is that when i exit mine, i start being pulled by the Overworld's gravity, as if i am on the moon. One...
  3. The Supermon

Multiple Possible ideas

P.S. If micdoodle8 is going to attempt this...than good luck coding it all : / i admit its going to be very tough, so if you will, good luck
  4. The Supermon

Multiple Possible ideas

For EVA packs, i would assume they would be reasonably sized pods, or even a life support container, containing the small thrusters, life support, and a relatively small amount of fuel, that can be refueled with rocket fuel, or harvested hydrogen and oxygen that can be made into a slightly more...
  5. The Supermon

Multiple Possible ideas

i know it has been many months since i created this thread, but i was thinking that when you left your ship, you should have a purpose to be out of the ship, like if the debris field (smaller chance then the station) that your ship could take a set amount of hits, you could get outside and fix...
  6. The Supermon

Why can't I re-post this!? Who's messing with me?... spaceship ruins, logs, PC allies , etc. - main

Idea: if you want Gravity, no luck there, but you can use centrifugal force by spinning the rocket fast enough (then again, your gonna need a BIG rocket), but the rocket entity just doesn't give us the feeling of a solid barrier, and if we make a ship (preferably made our of blocks) then how are...
  7. The Supermon

Galacticraft 2 With Shaders

What is the exact shader? i am having issues with my shades, all the shaders work, but they glitch out everything when i look away from the sun, and the one shader that doesnt work (not SEUS) glitches everthing when i go to different places, whathow send help immediately ploz
  8. The Supermon

Multiple Possible ideas

Many things can be done to make the game immersive. Like Eva packs,branching off of the free flight idea. You can shut off your engine in orbit and use an EVA pack to move around. If not, you will float away from your craft and not be able to get back. Plus. On space stations. You have a very...
  9. The Supermon

Space Food [Discontinued]

How about, we add aluminum as a mineral, you have to me it in a furnace and create foil packages, craft dried food. EXAMPLE: put a cooked pork chop in the crafting bench and get cut up pork chop, and then you put it in a thing called a "drier", and it dries the food, craft the new dried and...
  10. The Supermon

Helium - 3 on the Moon

Did you get the idea from moonbreakers? That game is all about helium-3 and the moon
  11. The Supermon

*LOST IN SPACE*

How about a situation where if you have a radar module on your rocket, it can detect asteroids, collision course or not. If an asteroid is on a collision course(VERY very small chance) then you have 3 options in a screen that appears during these rare events 1. Attempt to shoot it down(go on...
  12. The Supermon

Let ICBM Missles Travel to the Moon

I would love this Idea to be implemented but ICBM stands for inter-continental ballistic missile, these aren't continents, so IPBMs? inter-planetary Ballistic Missile, I know it's the moon but, traveling between planets, the rockets would be massive, so much delta-v....
  13. The Supermon

Rings!

Rings aren't solid structures, thy are many rocks or chunks of ice, if implemented it would have to be clusters of rocks, some small some quite large, if the planet has moons you should see the moons circling around and behind the planet, though the planet would have to be a physical object for...
  14. The Supermon

Heat regulator

Venus has heavy atmospheric pressure, 95x the pressure of earth's atmosphere.It's also been proven that it rains sulphuric acid and snows metal, heat is the least of your problems, but overall this addon would add a sensible,realistic addob it's just you would need very strong blocks for bases...
  15. The Supermon

Solar Winds

if Solar winds are added shouldn't Aurora Borealis be added as well? P.S, solar winds don't make space stations fall out of the sky, otherwise the ISS would have fallen into the ocean by now. They're trying to keep things semi-realistic
  16. The Supermon

New Solar Systems+Custom Planets and Moons

Good idea, when a starship is built (the highest tier of rocket, hopefully) you will instead get a menu, not of planets, but systems. With systems such as the Gliese system, Kepler, Fomalhaut, etc. Certain Stars will house hotter planets or cooler ones depending if they're in the habitable zone...
  17. The Supermon

Landing on gass planets.

well not all gas giants have a completely gas-based structure, like Jupiter, it has a sea of metallic hydrogen and its surface is pounded with countless storms and lighting after a layer 2 earths thick of molecular hydrogen. Saturn's the same, and Neptune and Uranus would have no possibility of...
  18. The Supermon

a world that is frozen over

There is 1 moon that are covered in ice orbiting Jupiter, Europa, is covered and ice and is believed to have creatures under its icy surface, Saturn's Moon Enceladus Has the same belief and if life is discovered it will make a breakthrough in scientific discovery, though these ideas are great...
  19. The Supermon

Gas Giants And my Thoughts about them.

I was thinking (forgot to put in thread itself) that an unmanned mission to Jupiter would land a highly resistant landing pad that was buoyant (good luck with that NASA) and then land there, or it would be all splashdowns, maybe the metallic hydrogen sea can be used as an alternative fuel source?
  20. The Supermon

Gas Giants And my Thoughts about them.

I Saw a post about weather in space and one of the moderators said that Gas Giants will not be added....why not? sure its supposed to be (semi) realistic, but look at this image I got of Jupiter's "surface" like the weather in space thread I think it should be plausible to go to such gas...