Search results

1. 1029chris

When a Fuel Canister becomes empty, it becomes a empty cansiter.

So then you can fill it back up with oil.
  2. 1029chris

Space Station pictures.

I can't go on minecraft right now. I am really curious on the new Space Stations. could someone post pictures of what they look like and explain them to me? are they pre-generated space bases or what? I don't understand.
  3. 1029chris

How do you get Oil?

I am wondering if I have to reset my map, because of oil. Is it naturally spawned like buildcraft oil, because then I would have to reset my map for my server. How does it work?
  4. 1029chris

Disable Spaceship Explosion does not work.

Disable spaceship Explosion is set at true, yet the spaceship still leaves a huge crater... I don't know why.
  5. 1029chris

Cant go to moon.

When I'm on my server (0.9), and I fly to the moon, When I press Send to Dimension, it simpily drops me out of the sky.
  6. 1029chris

Hatch Creeper eggs to have Creeper Pets.

I know that when mars comes out there will be creeper eggs. It would be cool that if you mined the creeper egg, and collected it, and placed it in a good location or something, that you can hatch and tame the baby creeper, have it grow into a full creeper, and have it as a pet. I think this...
  7. 1029chris

Creeper Villages

When mars comes out, it would be cool if instead of villages, there are creeper villages, jut like there will be creeper dens. just a idea. Maybe there can even be baby creepers that run around the village.
  8. 1029chris

Can't Destroy Moon Buggy

Whenever I place a moon buggy, when I'm finished with it I can't pick it up. It just says there, even though i'm hitting it. Also, just a side note turning the moon buggy is very slow, and it does not work well.
  9. 1029chris

UNIVERSE-CRAFT | Galacticraft Server | Whitelist | PVP |

UNIVERSE-CRAFT Reach for the Stars! UNIVERSE-CRAFT is a Galacticraft server! UNIVERSE-CRAFT is a server with the Galacticraft Mod. It has PVP, but thats not the main point of the server. The main point of the server is exploration, and fun. The server will try to keep up with the newest...
  10. 1029chris

Space gear for pets.

If you want to take your pet to another planet, maybe you could give your pet ocelot or wolf a space helmet for something. Just a thought.
  11. 1029chris

Server Protection from Spaceships.

I think there should be a option for rockets not to explode when crash landing in the config. People on servers could simply go in a rocket and suicide bomb a server's spawn area. When a rocket crash lands its explosion radius is huge. Servers could be griefed like crazy with precise aim even in...
  12. 1029chris

Moon Buggy Glitches

It seems like with the new o.2 update that Moon Buggies cannot climb up blocks anymore, and the steering is also very glitched, and jerky. I'm playing single player and using Magic Launcher, if you need to know that. Wow, this is my fifth bug report, I hope I don't seem to negative about the mod :P
  13. 1029chris

Zombies and Spiders not affected by Gravity

whenever I hit a evolved skeleton or evolved creeper in the air(on the moon) it floats a bit because of the lower gravity, but when I hit evolved zombies or evolved spiders they do not float in the air their gravity acts as if they are on the overworld.
  14. 1029chris

UFO

I remember in the mod preview that there were creeper dens, and I see in the release that there are treasure chests. How about a really rare find.. is a Creeper UFO? It could be the ultimate vehicle. It could fly around the map and travel into space, and maybe even have lasers to shoot, be able...
  15. 1029chris

Oxygen Distributor does not work inside air bubbles

Wow this is my third bug... I've been testing this mod to much! Whenever I try to activate a oxygen distributor inside a oxygen bubble created by another oxygen distributor, it does not make a new bubble. It does not do anything. Is this a bug, or is this intended? Thanks micdoodle8 for the best...
  16. 1029chris

Moon Base

I made a moon base complete with oxygen and stuff. Here are some pictures! Here's the Whole base: Here's the Inside: Here's The oxygen room, to provide oxygen for the whole base: Here's another picture of it: The oxygen is provided from underground pipes.
  17. 1029chris

Command to give Galactic EXP

Something like "/galacticxp 1029chris 10" or "/galacticxp 1029chris 10L for levels."
  18. 1029chris

You get hurt when walking through doors on the moon.

I've made a moon base, and whenever I walk through a door in survival mode, with the oxygen distributor giving me oxygen, and no spacesuit helmet on, it hurts me. I do not know why but it does do that. I'm guessing that it registers that there is no oxygen in the door since it is a block, and...
  19. 1029chris

Shuttle

Before I gave the idea about landing gear for a spaceship. Then micdoodle8 said a separate vehicle should do that. How about a space shuttle? Space shuttles can double as a plane, so how about a space shuttle for not only traveling to space but traveling around the map also, like a vehicle. You...
  20. 1029chris

Land Rocket Safely.

I would like to use space ships not only just to get to space, but to get around the map. if you tilt the ship to the side you can go very fast across the map, but there is no safe way to land it. It would be cool if there was emergency landing gear you could attach to your ship to land it if it...