Search results

1. BigBishounen

Reconfiguration of the two existing pipe types to allow for liquids handling.

I was reading through the more recent release notes and there is something in there about improved compatibility with Buildcraft. I'm hoping this means the pipes work well enough to set up an automated fuel processing and loading system. I really want to be done with moving fluids back and...
  2. BigBishounen

I apologize for Necroing an ancient thread of mine, but I've been away from Minecraft for a bit and/or doing other non-modded things and am just now checking back. I know Micdoodle and Radfast were away for a bit but are now back. I was wondering, have the liquid moving issues in Galacticraft...
  3. BigBishounen

what mods do you use most with Galacticraft and why ?

Minecraft 1.7.10 Galacticraft Tinker's Construct NEI Rei's Minimap I'm currently also messing around with Buildcraft and High Pressure pipes.
  4. BigBishounen

Copper, tin, bronze and aluminium tools

As much as I hate to be "That Guy" who suggest another mod, I'm going to have to be "That Guy" this time. I highly recommend installing Tinker's Construct along with Galacticraft. Not only will you get more ores generally, you can make stuff with the ores, like extra tools and weapons...
  5. BigBishounen

Still wishing this was in Galacticraft. I've been playing more in singleplayer and trying desperately to find a good piping solution. Nothing out there really seems to work the way that Galacticraft describes it working. I tried Buildcraft pipes because the Buildcraft devs made their system...
  6. BigBishounen

First off, let me just state, for the record, that I LOVE Galacticraft. I am actually planning an entire YouTube series around it at the moment to launch my new YouTube channel with. However, I am running into a few issues as I am planning, and one of them is the issue of piping of various...