Search results

1. B

New Planets and Resources

Sorry For The Short Wall Of Text
  2. B

Dune, since the Fossil Snare is summoned from fossils, it should have a "fossily" ( I know that's not a real word ) exterior, and it should be see-through, as there is no bio-material to get in the way. It should drop "magic bones" as if it have no muscle, it cant move, so these magic bones move...
  3. B

Maybe the boss would be like a space-enderdragon fight? Or maybe something you fight with your spaceship.
  4. B

Oh, ok! So I haven't missed epic stuff!
  5. B

More Realistic Galaxies

I hope most, if not all of this is added! It would be fun to blow up planets with a mega space cannon or something, which, on the other hand, would stop you from getting materials from that planet...
  6. B

Wait, I have not played modded minecraft for a few days now, and I missed an entire BOSS!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?! WOW!
  7. B

satellites, thicker moon dust, asteroid belt, beter sensor glasses

Oh, sorry. No offence meant. Oh, another thing, listening to "where the mobs at". Awesome song.
  8. B

Wait, maybe as you go enough out into space, you will start to find "invented planets", and maybe find a planet like Bobtonia, well, the names not important, and there would be a boss? Endgame boss or something.
  9. B

HELP!

THANK YOU MAN! I PRETTY MUCH GAVE UP UNTIL LATER! YAY!
  10. B

I mean with spelling. Check over your post. No offence. Plus, Telescoops sounds like some futuristic ice cream scoop machine.
  11. B

Yeah
  12. B

Oh, LAG ATTACK PLANET! Makes you lag!
  13. B

Good ideas, but please check over in the end of your post. Just saying. Oh, and "telescoops" seriously?
  14. B

THESE ARE SO EPIC! Micdoodle8 should DEFINITELY add these. When the comet leave the solar system, you wouldn't be able to leave for a minecraft week, so there should be a timer. Oh, and one thing, oasis is singular, oases is multiple. Just saying.
  15. B

HELP!

Well, Ill try again...
  16. B

How do you fuel the rocket in creative?

Well, Newest version as of this post Newest version as of this post 1.5 Only Forge, Render player api, and Basic Components No error log.
  17. B

Deeper...

Well, just make it so that chunks load like normal, but there is no bedrock layer, and the chunks go down, and look at some gravity mods for inspiration.
  18. B

No, There's no error, just I cant put the fuel in the fuel hole
  19. B

Same. Happens in survival too, if the filled fuel canister is spawned.
  20. B

big space ships

Cool, but shouldn't customizability be added too?