Search results

1. S

Staging and Real rockets

No need to replace - just fill with fuel and attach again. I suggest used boosters be placed in a reentry vehicle or chest like rocket itself. We even have launchpad flying with us, so... :p Also while making boosters burning fuel we also raise higher tier rockets fuel consumption without other...
  2. S

Staging and Real rockets

I like staging idea. Because 'once crafted - used forever' boosters are weird thing. They require fuel to craft but this happens to be lifelong emount of fuel for them. Even more: heavy and faster rockets in game not consumes more fuel than lighter ones. It's also somehow weird in my opinion...
  3. S

Survival - Galacticcraft 1.6.4

Hi, you obviously havn't read 'Getting Started' section of the Wiki: http://wiki.micdoodle8.com/wiki/Tutorials/Galacticraft_Getting_Started_Guide . Craft a Coal Generator, it is crafted without wafer and compressed metals. http://wiki.micdoodle8.com/wiki/Coal_Generator And you can craft a...
  4. S

Energy sources in Asteroids dimension

In depth answer. Very much appreciated. Thanks a lot. Never tried cargo rockets, so may be it's time to give them a chance. I absolutely agree that to make things in a best way there should be more than one option to do the same thing. Actually always relied on Electric Furnance and Electric...
  5. S

Thanks again. As I undestood the answer is "power sources unavailable now in the Asteroids dimension". Ok. It would be nice if you add any. It is realistic proposition to make solar panels produce some energy. NASA have sent Juno spacecraft powered by solars even as far as Jupiter . But... we...
  6. S

Unable to craft any mod items

You should already have one in your minecraft directory in "logs" subfolder. Try to search by filename provided by radfast after all.
  7. S

Greetings to you. Can you tell me what energy source is designed to be used by players in the Asteroids dimension? Solar panels are unable to catch the Sun. Coal generator works only on coal (not even charcoal) which is not naturally present here. Battery is only enouph to fill you rocket with...
  8. S

More redstone control

Thumbs up, man! Also wanted redstone-controlled galacticraft machines for a while and wondering why mod devs have made only gui buttons for enabling and disabling. And some machines not even have a gui button to disable it.
  9. S

Is a Dungeon with No Boss Room or Boss Normal?

Just another player's note. May be you use some old version? Or map generation is not 100% bug free and in that "a game of dice" your case was extremely bad. It was 3.0.9 when I was exploring Moon. Dungeons were somehow hard to find, and first were found 2K away from landing site. But some...
  10. S

Exploding Beds

Thahx for reply, Ezer'Arch. I'm playing Galacticraft 3.0.11 r.306 release and found nothing about "exploding beds" in config. I'm running my own server for me and my friends and the only config option I changed is setting "Force Overworld Spawn" to "true". Yes, I just remembered that bed...
  11. S

Exploding Beds

My bed exploded while I tryed to sleep in space dimension (on Mars) and because I was in oxygen supplied environment, fire didn't extinguished at once and 3 hits from it was enouph to draw health to zero after explosion. Is that supposed to be so? I know about Cryogenic Chamber, but in...
  12. S

A space handheld ranged weapon

Greetings to you. At some point while playing Galacticraft it become somehow weird to me to travel into space with sword and bow with arrows. And while sword as melee weapon is generally OK, bow looks somehow out of order. Can you make a sort of stylish blaster for space travellers? 1. It...