Search results

1. S

Space Station Woes

This fix no longer works, apparently. I deleted the DIM_SPACESTATION folder and the .dat file in the other folder but it still says that the space station is already created.
  2. S

Space Station Woes

Thank you very much! That was exactly what I needed to know.
  3. S

Space Station Woes

Did I put this in the wrong place? Is it a bug?
  4. S

Space Station Woes

So, if I completely destroyed my space station, there is no way to make another and sending to the space station dimension just leads to me falling back to the earth. How do I erase the space station files or whatnot and make another?
  5. S

I found a bunch of bugs

Your game type (Server or Client): Client Your Galacticraft Version: 0.121 Minecraft Version: 1.5 Minecraft Forge Version: 7.7.0 Any other installed mods: Basic components 1.3 ( The stuff required to install) Gamemode: Creative 1. The sound trails off when leaving the atmosphere, as it should...
  6. S

Unable to put fuel in the tank

Your game type (Server or Client): Client Your Galacticraft Version: 0.121 Minecraft Version: 1.5 Minecraft Forge Version: 7.7.0 Any other installed mods: Basic components 1.3 ( The stuff required to install) Gamemode: Creative (All the stuff I downloaded is whatever is from the links on the...