Search results

1. Ghaz_ranka

Space Station Force Load

Hello, I am trying to set up a spacestation as the spawn for my server but have run into a few problems. First off I cannot seem to find a way to keep the space station world always loaded so that when new players spawn in they can spawn in the world. I am using MCPC+ with a plugin to set spawn...
  2. Ghaz_ranka

Meteorites

Do meteorites only spawn in on the moon or do they crash onto the surface of the earth as well?
  3. Ghaz_ranka

[G1R WarCraft] PVP | Factions | Roleplay | Dungeons| Tons of Mods

G1R Warcraft Short Summary: G1R WarCraft is a PVP Post Apocalyptic server with features to make survival extremely difficult. The year is set in 2213 after the world has been ravaged by disasters for 150+ years. The server map is 10000 blocks in diameter which is plenty of space for all your...
  4. Ghaz_ranka

Possible dupe glitch

The UI of the rocket crafting table isnt closed if the table is broken by another player or an explosive allowing you take items out of the UI after it has been destroyed and then pick up same items off the ground.
  5. Ghaz_ranka

Flying to custom Worlds

Perhaps offer a config file to fly to custom planets a few mods have custom worlds and perhaps flying there instead of using a portal would be nice. The config file would be there to prevent people from flying to the nether or the end. But could fly to worlds Such as this mod which is in an...