Search results

1. F

Planetary Annihilation

There is literally a game out there called Planetary Annihilation with that feature. Besides, the mod warp drive allows you to use lasers and make them powerful enough to blow up a whole village.
  2. F

Gas Mining of Planets

Tier Three? What do you mean, the rocket? Also, I should have named this thread"Orbital gas mining" The Idea was from the Jigs in Planetary Annihilation.
  3. F

flashman's Suggestion Thread

The Jigs are from Planetary annihilation.
  4. F

Gas Mining of Planets

I posted this because Galacticraft is extremely expensive, so it should be capable of giving back at least a portion of what you put into the mod, because a tier one rocket alone is extremely consuming on resources.
  5. F

Gas Mining of Planets

Good idea. But a idea is if there is a gas collector block that can be crafted or a item that makes a oxygen collector collect a set gas. Also thanks, didn't realize it.:p
  6. F

Gas Mining of Planets

Another idea I had is that you can use a oxygen collector on a planet to harvest gases, and in space, you can use it to harvest radiation. In addition, to refine the gases, you could use a gas centrifuge, which, when provided with power, starts spinning and refines the gas, Which you can take...
  7. F

Gas Mining of Planets

There is more pressure on the planet than in the vacuum of space. so a vacuum block or item would not be required.
  8. F

Gas Mining of Planets

An idea for the mod could be that if you build a space station or a satellite above a planet, you can mine for gases. Such an idea could be. Venus: you can mine sulfuric acid, which could be used to make and power battery's. earth: collecting oxygen and nitrogen for supporting life and for...