Search results

1. Reika

[Mod Interaction] How to detect an O2 sphere without a class dependency or heavy reflection?

As for the O2 API stuff, I have talked with Abrar and there appears to be no way to reference a jar as a library without FML also loading it as a mod (this is intentional FML behavior), which makes the solution rather unfeasible. For now, I suppose I will go with creating a dummy OxygenUtil for...
  2. Reika

[Mod Interaction] How to detect an O2 sphere without a class dependency or heavy reflection?

The first reports are in, and it appears that v6e fixes the issue. :D
  3. Reika

I do hope that does not become too common, but I can definitely see it happening - it already has for things like OC networking crashes or my IWorldGenerators (and it is not helped by a few people who say things like "if Reika is mentioned in the log, it must be his fault"). :confused: At any...
  4. Reika

Here you go - I literally redirect the method: https://github.com/ReikaKalseki/ChromatiCraft/blob/master/Auxiliary/ChromaASMHandler.java#L180 We should probably get this worked into Forge if we can (a new method for the ChunkProvider seems best), but for now, yes, we need a workaround.
  5. Reika

I will try that, but the thing is, I spoke to Abrar, and it seems including something in the build path as a mod is intentional. I find it stupid, but if that is the way FML wants to work, there is little that can be done. In the V6d update, I added some ASM to ChromatiCraft, to the populate()...
  6. Reika

I am willing to add source jars to the build path, but is there a way I can do it that does not forcibly install the mod to the dev environment? My dev env modlist is growing and its launch time is rising.
  7. Reika

Thank you! :D One question though: How am I to include this class in the dev environment, seeing as the OxygenUtil class it makes direct reference to does not exist (and if added, would require more classes yet)? I do not want to add the entirety of the GC source, as I need my dev environment...
  8. Reika

Yes, putting it or some hook to it in the API would be greatly appreciated. I can do but would rather avoid reflection, because reflective handlers tend to break constantly (just look at my MystCraft and ThaumCraft handlers) as the other mod refactors and updates. Though if there is no way to...
  9. Reika

My airbreathing engines check the environment to ensure that they have air, and if the world happens to be an IGalacticCraftWorldProvider, they check for IAtmosphericGas oxygen. However, this apparently returns false even inside an "oxygen dome", which is unintended functionality on my end; I am...