Search results

1. G

Black Hole

Idea: It would be quite amazing if you could stumble across black hole tiny celestial bodies with an unbelievable amount of gravitation that not even light can escape. So what i want is not those science fiction-i whirmholes that take you to another dimension or another time but an actual black...
  2. G

better villages

Better more realistic villages would be nice. 1. testificats having oxygen masks and airtanks. 2. space houses being filled with air. 3. gravel paths becoming enclosed passageways filled with air and links to everyhouse. 4. A main building that has a working oxygen system that distributes...
  3. G

spaceships

This suggestion wouldn't be very interesting if my previous suggestion or something like it is added but if yes I was thinking of adding something like atomic science(when you put 9 turbines in a square and right click on it with a wrench it makes a larger turbine). Yoou build a shape and you...
  4. G

galactic explorer

I'm not a modder but me and my friend are asking if it is possible that when you exit the atmosphere of minecraft you can actually travel to planets and when you get into a certain range of the planet it will open up the menu to go or not to go to the planet. I have read a similar suggestion...