Search results

1. BJ97

Research

also forgot ta say that it wouldn't be bound by a tier system but would rather just be collection of research to which would enable you to achieve different things :p
  2. BJ97

Research

Okay i'm sure this has been suggested before but this incorperates several ideas: firstly it begins with a multiblock structure in wchich to begin there's a basic design you have to follow but after that you can expand each field as you see fit. secondly different research fields for example...
  3. BJ97

Remote controlled rovers

hahaha woah you have really good ideas :P
  4. BJ97

Team Logos

apperently it's already planned so hey musnt be that bad an idea o.O ahhh i get whatcha mean yeah guess it would o.O :P
  5. BJ97

Extra exploration stuff

^this sorta guy is very practical n very helpful he has a brilliant idea ;) but yeah addons would be a brilliant way to showcase your suggestion :P
  6. BJ97

Proud to announce: Preview of the Astro Miner

just looking at the astro miner but it kinda looks like the human vehicles from battlezone 2 was your desing based off this or is it just me seeing things?
  7. BJ97

Team Logos

yeah we decided to post a thread of this idea :P but not sure iffin i missed anything o.O
  8. BJ97

Team Logos

Oh that's koolies :P
  9. BJ97

Team Logos

It'd be a decent idea to have team logo's and to have them displayed on things such as billboards or on team made rockets and if ever implemeted players space suits :P
  10. BJ97

Remote controlled rovers

But yeah rovers and you'd have to include stuff like solar panels whilst making them and you'd need one of the computers to see through it :P
  11. BJ97

Remote controlled rovers

I'm loving that enthusiasm :)
  12. BJ97

Extra exploration stuff

ahhh fair enough still it's be great to see an addon of some a yer ideas cause they're pretty good ;)
  13. BJ97

Extra exploration stuff

wait something just clicked ya know yer breathable gas choice stuff that could be an awesome tie in mod ta advanced genetics if you don't know what that mod is ya should look it up might be something ya like ;)
  14. BJ97

Extra exploration stuff

Don't get caught up on the fact that so much has already been suggested i mean you have great ideas i.e. your breathable gas my suggestion is ta just keep givving it a crack ay? oh btw i think you should try to make an addon based on yer gas idea n see how it goes ;)
  15. BJ97

More generated structures in planets and satellites (moons)

why not like crashed rockets which have valuable terraforming stuff but is surrounded by mobs and the further you get from earth the less of these structures you can find
  16. BJ97

Remote controlled rovers

i think it'd be a really cool feature for people who are still at tier one but would like to "explore" mars which would also act as a way for players to plan their journy's. wow you guys have good ideas :P
  17. BJ97

I'll try to be :P

I'll try to be :P
  18. BJ97

Pick a Breathable gas, now with homeworlds!

This is a brilliant idea but you could go a step further and have for single player your own custom style of world which suits you i.e. someone has a entire water planet and is like a fish in breathes in water :P course that would only be a signle player feature o.O
  19. BJ97

Remote controlled rovers

I have yet to see anything like this buuuut i could be wrong anywho's a remote controlled or even satalite controlled rover would be useful/fun feature to implement and would allow a person to get a kind of head start in exploration on a planet long before you actually arrive. this could work...
  20. BJ97

Pipedream: Space station dimension working as the Nether

with how often a space station orbits a planet take into account stuff like mass and how far away it is from the planets center i.e. the equation (2πr^2)/T=V V being velocity T being how many times it orbits in some formula(can't quite remember how to work it out) but i'd guess it'd be easier to...