Search results

1. Snippytorque

Launch Controller: about "Launch when cargo is full"

I was trying to build an automatic fuel delivery system to my space station (to be clear I'm using a modpack), when I noticed something: the option to launch when the cargo is full does not in fact launch as soon as the cargo is full, but in fact after it tries to load another item into the...
  2. Snippytorque

okay will do that, sorry.
  3. Snippytorque

I was trying to build an automatic fuel delivery system to my space station (to be clear I'm using a modpack), when I noticed something: the option to launch when the cargo is full does not in fact launch as soon as the cargo is full, but in fact after it tries to load another item into the...
  4. Snippytorque

Space Station Suggestions

The problem with that way of thinking is that in Galacticraft, you pretty much are NASA. So yeah, you do have to build your own space station. Unless of course you're on a server and someone else invites you to their space station.
  5. Snippytorque

Space Station Suggestions

I have an idea that would make the spawn blocks unnecessary: make the station spawn with a launch pad and make it so that whenever you go to a space station, you land on the first launch pad the game finds. Also make it so that when you leave the station from the last launch pad, it doesn't get...
  6. Snippytorque

Mercury - Two (or more!) sides

Cool, thanks for showing me that. Learn something new every day. P. S. I hear you're the one who did the model for the Astrominer. Amazing work!
  7. Snippytorque

Proud to announce: Preview of the Astro Miner

Nice work SpaceViking. Could we see the rest of the mod's models upgraded to this level of artistic quality? I'm not trying to imply that the current models are bad, it's just that it seems kind of jarring looking at the other stuff and suddenly seeing this amazing sci-fi looking astrominer.
  8. Snippytorque

Movement in freefall unrealistic/annoying

First, I want to make it very clear that I like the way movement in space stations is going, but I do have some issues and suggestions. Firstly, the sideways movement as it is currently implemented is annoying. I want to correct my velocity in a sideways direction, but instead end up just...
  9. Snippytorque

Mercury - Two (or more!) sides

Due to real-life mercury having its rotation locked so that one side is always facing the sun, I thought it would be cool to have separate dimensions for its light and dark side, and maybe even a dimension for a "twilight zone", where it is in perpetual sunrise/sunset. Hope you like the idea :).