Search results

1. A

Is a Dungeon with No Boss Room or Boss Normal?

Even more embarrassed.. I just found a dungeon at: X: -499 Z: 602 ... which is less then 500 blocks from my Moon Base. I must have walked past without seeing it 20 times! If you decide to play my seed to try and 'help' me. I already found that one.
  2. A

I think I will stick with my current map, crazy village fragments and all. It took me an enormous amount of time and effort to build my current fancy-schmancy self-contained moon base, and I did manage to find a dungeon with a boss and more cheese ore. However, I would like to thank you for your...
  3. A

This is a lonely tree farm fragment that was generated with one side of the water channel missing.
  4. A

Thank you for your help radfast. I have no other mods on my Minecraft. I did change my Galacticraft mods to the newest version after discovering none of my meteoric iron recipes were working on the version I had. Do you think that caused this? This is the most amusing of the village fragments...
  5. A

Ok I found a second Moon Dungeon, and this one DID have a Boss Room, a Boss, and a Moon Buggy Schematic. So I am feeling much better. I am still interested to know if No-Boss-Here Dungeons are a normal thing.
  6. A

I am also finding more and more incompletely generated Moon Villages as I explore even more of the Moon. I frequently find a single section of Villager house wall.. a single section of wooden path... or a single section of tree farm. It appears to be getting worse the more terrain I load. Would...
  7. A

It took me three real life days of searching the moon... going very far from my base, before I found a single Moon Dungeon. Imagine my disappointment when I discovered that it dead-ended after the 6th room with no Boss Room. I have yet to find another moon dungeon. Is it normal to find a dungeon...