Search results

1. E

Java Case Studies!

Java Case Studies!
  2. E

Abandoned Landers on the moon

Lets just play the old Herobrine card, he has put all that shit in its place.
  3. E

How would I go about starting to program an addon?

Step 1: Learn your way around Java.... MyNewBoston's Youtube Channel has a comprehensive series of tutorials. Step 2: Minecraft Forge Tutorials, Look at the basics... we all start somewhere Step 3: Mess about with random blocks, tools, weapons and try to implement some unusual features that are...
  4. E

Galacticraft Sphax PureBDCraft Patch

Sounds like you've made quite a bit of progress, don't forget about astral accession although i won't be active for the next 30'ish days
  5. E

Space Station pictures.

These are all very cool guys, maybe you have inspired me to work on one myself or something...
  6. E

I struck black gold!

I have noticed oil is a pretty uncommon resource, but it dose make it fun for you to compete to get to the moon. that is what me and my friends did :)
  7. E

Alien Invasions, Hostile moon camps and Economy System

In some respects, economy systems such as trading between NPC's and niche items to be used as currency are rarely ever used if at all. To solve this, run Bukkit Forge, which allows the use of Iconomy or similar economy system for player trade and shops.
  8. E

Woooo this is gonna be awesome! However, a question

The Technic launcher is alright, similar to the FeedTheBeast launcher which at this point seems to be the successor. Technic Launcher however did implement user made mod-packs much more effectively. No need to be salty over a bad expierence Flashman111 @Moonmin, If you want to run a server...
  9. E

Rename NASA workbench?

Y.A.S.A? As in the YogLabs Aeronautics and Space Administration? or however it was.... haven't seen the videos recently.
  10. E

Air locks

Airlocks have worked alright for my friends and I in a custom modpack that is limited to only a few mods alongside Galacticraft. Maybe one of your mods is causing incompatability. any Errors in the console?
  11. E

Rename NASA workbench?

In my honest opinion, it would be quite cool if you could name the WorkBench after your own "Lab" or group that you build it with. Same for the rockets, It would be cool to name them.
  12. E

Galacticraft API for Addon Support! Assist me in forming a development project for Indepdent Study

Flashman, i added you on Skype. I have not taken a look a the Player API yet but i am accustomed to it being a separate download. That is why i could not find it. We shall see what one can do with it...
  13. E

Galacticraft API for Addon Support! Assist me in forming a development project for Indepdent Study

It would be wonderful if you could provide textures and models for the objects. Could you point me to the API? i have not found it yet.
  14. E

Black Holes and Wormholes

On another note, if he implements a friendly to use API for others to create extensions of galacticraft with then it would be possible that someone would create a more advanced space-ship that can explore solar systems out of sight and completely defined by the users imagination. I would love to...
  15. E

Not exactly a bug, Might be deliberate...

From what i understand, each block is assigned a material which then defines the noise it plays when it is broken. I would have to assume this is done on purpose. The moon is a giant rock after all :P
  16. E

Which Minecraft froge?

No problem, glad i could help you out. :)
  17. E

Which Minecraft froge?

The version that you require depends on the version of Minecraft you are using. For 1.5.0 : Forge V7.7.0 For 1.4.7 : Forge V6.6.0 For 1.4.6: Forge V6.5.0 For 1.4.5: Forge V6.4.0 Those are the major releases found on the MinecraftForge.net Forums I hope that helps, If you need further help...
  18. E

Exploring the Moon!

Exploring the Moon!
  19. E

I struck black gold!

I have found myself a single vein, was really cool to fly to the moon!
  20. E

Galacticraft Sphax PureBDCraft Patch

Hey, could you create the PSD's as 128x128 and then resize to 64x, 32x, 16x without distortion or no? or is it to annoying to realign the grid every time