Search results

1. C

Weaker Bones in space

The effects would not take place on Earth only in space and mars is a little over half the earth's mass.
  2. C

Weaker Bones in space

Hi its crazyeli100 and yesterday I was reading a magazine focused on astronauts and on one part it mentioned that if the astronaut doesn't exercise in space their bones can get weaker because the gravity is lower in space. I was thinking if you go on a planet or space station with gravity weaker...
  3. C

Launchpad size

It takes a 3x3 to make a launch pad for any rocket, even a big tier three. So, my suggestion is to make it for tier one rockets and tier two rockets you use a 3x3 launch pad but, for a tier three you make a 5x5 launchpad because in my mind i see the tier three totally not fitting on a 3x3. Maybe...
  4. C

Spacestation and Rocketship suggestions

Well I knew that this would be hard to program but if you took the idea and simplified it to make it easier to code it could happen. Thanks for telling me codym2405!
  5. C

So i was watching a show about the Apollo 11 rocketship when i thought of galacticraft and my suggestions for the rocket ship are maybe in the Nasa workbench you could craft a new type of rocket called a "Custom Rocket" which there is a slot that looks like the chest slot that allows you to...
  6. C

So i was watching a show about the Apollo 11 rocketship when i thought of galacticraft and my suggestions for the rocket ship are maybe in the Nasa workbench you could craft a new type of rocket called a "Custom Rocket" which there is a slot that looks like the chest slot that allows you to...