1. hyvesisdood

Addon [1.10.2/1.11.2] More Planets v2.0.9

What about 1.9 and 1.11.2?
  2. hyvesisdood

Lets hope more planets will be successful. Good luck with the progress,
  3. hyvesisdood

minecraft 1.12 released

Since I talked about 1.12 of forge, in the beginning, there's no forge 1.12. But right now, I've found forge 1.12. That's fast for updating, but dear micdoodle8, now you can make a galacticraft version that fits for 1.12. Here's a link for forge 1.12...
  4. hyvesisdood

minecraft 1.12 released

In reality, I would do that, have some knowledge of chemistry. If you don't pain iron and let it stay, it'll eventually rust by the water and oxygen. If you paint or color a metal, it will be preventive from rusting it.
  5. hyvesisdood

minecraft 1.12 released

Recently, minecraft 1.12, also known as the World of Color update is released. New blocks, such as concrete, powder and colored beds have been added. Also with mobs including the illusioner and parrots. Also colors have been upgraded. Since the release of minecraft 1.12, it will be a matter of...
  6. hyvesisdood

Addon [1.7.10] Amun-Ra 0.4.8 - Now with Motherships [NO LONGER SUPPORTED]

Speaking about making antimatter thrusters, lest say you have just 1 antimatter thruster base and 1 antimatter thruster jet, the spaceship has a mass of 10 ton. How far can it reach, what will it's speed be and what will it's thrust be? Also, speaking about the spaceships, you already can build...
  7. hyvesisdood

And how about the dilithium? For that, maybe add a planet or moon containing dilithium crystals :D
  8. hyvesisdood

forcefield and micrometeorites

In space, micrometeorites occur, they can damage satellites, space stations and other spacecraft built. This issue occurs in real life, I'd like to have it added in galacticraft, not just to make it more realistic, but also to make being in space more challenging. The solution for...
  9. hyvesisdood

pra, I've been doing a little research, I've found out that the ion propulsion engines in development in the real world need both a propellant, which is xenon, a noble gas heavier than nitrogen and electricity. Here's a video of how a real ion propulsion engine works, it might help your...
  10. hyvesisdood

which means that you should start a discussion with the maker of GC, aka Micdoodle8
  11. hyvesisdood

how about the antimatter engines to add? I'd like to have star trek features in the game too. Also, have you considered adding more solar systems?
  12. hyvesisdood

Sounds cool, but I've got some questions, how are you going to make information to make it easier for the users how to use every blocks and item in the game? Which sort of fuel do ion propulsion engines in your addon have? And I've also got a suggestion: make new blocks, so players can make...
  13. hyvesisdood

How will the new fronos look like? Also, these tier 4, 5 and 6 rockets look like tier 3 rockets, like the same, so can you also give the tier 4, 5 and 6 rockets their own 3d model?