Search results

1. waterlubber

Food Decomposer

In other words, your decomposing and electrolyzing the food. I like the idea. Then again...soylent green. This is impossible, your literally taking the food you just ate out only to eat it again.
  2. waterlubber

Sealable Blocks for RotaryCraft

For the liquid pipe, we just need a sealable universal liquid pipe. A sealable shaft with the same tensile strength as steel should work fine. Worst comes to worst, you can use the modular shaft things (shaft cpu, etc).
  3. waterlubber

Heat bubbles and sealers

An infared heater would be excellent.
  4. waterlubber

Orbiting Kerbin at 2200 m/s

Orbiting Kerbin at 2200 m/s
  5. waterlubber

Realistic rocket fuel

Currently, the refined oil as rocket fuel is realistic as a first stage fuel. It's called RP-1, highly refined kerosene. However, real rockets also use Oxidizer, typically always cryogenic or compressed liquid oxygen. I think we should have to condense oxygen and continue to use the "rocket...
  6. waterlubber

Ideas for Eve...Ahem i mean Venus.

All the landers should have toroidal aerospikes on them. Oh, and it should be inescapable without a Tier-Kerbal rocket.
  7. waterlubber

Orbital Mechanics. (Gasp!)

Yes, this is a suggestion to add rocket science to GalactiCraft. I mean, how hard could rocket science be, anyway. This would be a multi-part update, but I'll try to balance it for new players: Staging: Rockets would drop stages. A minigame would be as a bar approaches a mark, you hit space...