Search results

1. Rho0116

Oxygen and Terraformer Config/mod Options

Used RF Tools, but it was not really compatible with my other mods + Galacticraft. Lanteacraft seems to do well for now. Thank you though
  2. Rho0116

I've done that. However, the interaction of some Addons with other mods can make for frustrating problems in game. As an example, I had the Portal Guns mod installed, and due to it being present, it somehow interfered with the function of the /dimensiontp command to where it wouldn't work. Once...
  3. Rho0116

Good-day! I'd like to first state that the mod is awesome, i found it and haven't stopped playing it and its addons! It revolutionized my interactions with minecraft. Onto business. -Suggestions- (Please note, I am not meaning to suggest creation of all of these, just suggesting these as ideas...
  4. Rho0116

Addon [GC3][1.7.10] Pixel Galaxy [Development Stopped (Because of school)]

Hola! How is this mod coming? I've tried not to bother about it, but i'm excited.
  5. Rho0116

More Planets + Extra Planets

IT can be done, it just depends on going about changing the dimension ID's, perhaps also the biome ID's and schematic ids. As is, I have Galaxy Space, blank Planet, & More Planets all cooperating with each other. And once you put two addons together, typically you'll need to use the...
  6. Rho0116

Addon [1.12.2] [1.7.10] Galaxy Space [2.0.14/1.2.14 Pre-Final Build]

The PM is up next to the notifications, it'll have a number next to it, i'll PM you now.
  7. Rho0116

It's np. I've had the game crash on me enough times due to hundreds of reasons, to the point where I can somewhat read over the crash reports and have an idea lol. I'll take a look.
  8. Rho0116

PM me, and show me the crash report, I can help you figure it out. If anythig i'll forward you my mod and Config lists
  9. Rho0116

I managed to fix it, I redid all of the Dimension ID's in the Config files, save for the ones for Galacticraft itself (Asteroids, Mars, Moon, Etc) which I left original. And now it works with DimensionTP/. I should add, that after changing those Dim IDs, it still didnt work until I removed the...
  10. Rho0116

Addon [GC3][1.7.10] Pixel Galaxy [Development Stopped (Because of school)]

where is the config file for this mod? I ask because I cannot used the DimensionTP command to go to it, and it is highlighted in red, for some reason.
  11. Rho0116

A question: I noticed in the Config file you have the mars orbit listed as the same ID as Kuiper belt. I changed their ID's, but the MArs orbit does not appear in the map, why? +Same for Charon appearing in the map but not in the IDs Also, what of these stars you have in game? TAu Ceti?
  12. Rho0116

Addon 4Space [NO LONGER SUPPORTED]

I have a question about 4space, the /dimensiontp does not seem to work when using the most recent release for it?
  13. Rho0116

Addon Request- No Air in Overworld

At this rate, i'm willing to pay to see the addon idea i'd had, created. 50$ lol.
  14. Rho0116

Addon [1.7.10 - 1.12.2] Blank Planet *Updated 07/09/2018*

How do you alter the gravity? Each time i've done it, it sucks me up to th ceiling of the structure.
  15. Rho0116

looking for a addon

MJR Legends is the one i'd asked on this, and he was working on the one for me, so if you want to see the progress on it you can contact him also if ya want.
  16. Rho0116

looking for a addon

I need help on it, tbh. I'm a complete novice at coding, so it becomes a bit confusing.
  17. Rho0116

looking for a addon

I've been looking for the same bud. But no one has really come up with anything. At this point, i'm looking into teaching myself java to do it. X_X You can mix some of the mods that all ready exist together, and see if you can get them to match up.
  18. Rho0116

Development How to Code a New Planet

Is this thread still active, alive, monitored?
  19. Rho0116

hey, I hope all is well! Perhaps you can help? I am currently creating a major map project for...

hey, I hope all is well! Perhaps you can help? I am currently creating a major map project for minecraft that incorporates several other mods, notably that of Galacticraft. I am hoping you'd be able to help me with the creation of both a Star, and perhaps a few planets? This project is huge and...