Search results

1. E

Energy and oxygen between dimensions

I could have sworn that I searched for it and found nothing. Sorry ^_^
  2. E

Beam Separator ( Spreaders )

@Omar I would say that aluminum wire in Galacticraft doesn't lose any energy (I think, right?), though if it were realistic, there would be some energy loss. I feel that it would make sense for the beams to be the same even in an atmosphere, especially with them being much more expensive than...
  3. E

No replies... does that mean good idea that need no change or bad idea that deserve no construction upon?
  4. E

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii...

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
  5. E

Alternate ways to get resources

Ah, okay. I just said "Stone Refinery" because all of your examples were stone.
  6. E

Perhaps the "Beam Separator" would divide the energy equally among its output destinations while the "Beam Concentrator" outputs the sum of its inputs. That way it would make logical sense, and no energy is lost without reason.
  7. E

Alternate ways to get resources

This is a brilliant idea! Perhaps call it a "Stone Refinery" or something like that.
  8. E

I as well would be happy to see this implemented, perhaps with the "Beam Spreaders" only allowing one input, making them the opposite of the Beam Reflectors. Beam Reflectors could be renamed to "Beam Concentrators," for they take multiple inputs and have one output.
  9. E

Perhaps add a way to use electromagnetic waves to transmit energy between planets, so that a solar farm on the Moon can send energy to your base on Mars or the Asteroids where sunlight is scarce. Of course, you could just take a bunch of batteries to your main energy source and fill them up, but...