Search results

1. Nexonoid

Crash/Super lag when filling a space station with oxygen (crash)

i got crash in o.30 :( but different: ---- Minecraft Crash Report ---- // I just don't know what went wrong :( Time: 31/03/13 10:46 Description: Ticking tile entity java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space at java.util.HashMap.clone(HashMap.java:762) at...
  2. Nexonoid

hey Micdoodle8, i can translate galacticraft into spanish :) just pm me and send me the list of...

hey Micdoodle8, i can translate galacticraft into spanish :) just pm me and send me the list of items that i have to translate :)
  3. Nexonoid

he said that he will!

he said that he will!
  4. Nexonoid

Crash/Super lag when filling a space station with oxygen (crash)

Your game type (Server or Client): client Your Galacticraft Version: a0.29 Minecraft Version:1.5.1 Minecraft Forge Version: 7.7.0.608 Any other installed mods: Jammy furniture mod, mutant creatures, friends overlay Error Report (if applicable):below The game mode the bug occured in: CSP crash...
  5. Nexonoid

Campfire in the moon, seems legit

just sayin' xD (campfire mod)
  6. Nexonoid

Lunar base

nice n.n
  7. Nexonoid

O2 teleport pipes

this mod is realistic, so that will be boring, no challenge
  8. Nexonoid

threadless forum :D

idk, but i really want a "threadless" forum, so people can share things that are not about the mod
  9. Nexonoid

Whos Played or Heard Of The Aether

i hope yes :D i have a couple of mods on my list that i want em to work together twilight forest aether galacticraft ichun mods (portal gun, grav. gun, etc) redpower IC2
  10. Nexonoid

Whos Played or Heard Of The Aether

i think is compatible, however, aether requires player api for custom render player things, and galacticraft dont need anymore player api, so maybe they will be some bugs with the aether stuff, and with the animations from galacticraft
  11. Nexonoid

cant put fuel? +crash on fuel GUI (ticking memory connection?)

sometimes i am stupid thanks xDDD
  12. Nexonoid

cant put fuel? +crash on fuel GUI (ticking memory connection?)

Your game type (Server or Client): Client Your Galacticraft Version: a.1.22 Minecraft Version: 1.5 Minecraft Forge Version: 7.7.0.582 Any other installed mods: fancy fences Error Report (if applicable): below The game mode the bug occured in: CSP ---- Minecraft Crash Report ---- // You're...
  13. Nexonoid

Some Alpha Pre0.1.21 bugs

i subbed to your channel ;)
  14. Nexonoid

big space ships

this have been suggested, and is super ultra hard to code
  15. Nexonoid

low fuel alert, and not enough fuel to other planets alert

that will help to "hardcore survial" (dont use nothing like NEI or TMI) and prevent from loosing the rocket that is very very expensive, or some other stuff, also to prevent to get stuck on the moon or on other planets
  16. Nexonoid

Custom Spaceships

this will be hard because the zeppelin mod hasnt being updated since 1.2.5, and port mods from older than 1.3 to now, will take like a year, specially the zeppelin mod (the entities changed on 1.3, so he will have to recreate the entire mod)
  17. Nexonoid

[Suggestion] Random Events, More Mobs and Space Stations

maybe an abandoned space station around the earth? nothing is working and you have to repair it to live there, and the "sky" will be totally covered by the earth (nothing but some asteroids with ores will be generated, and the space station)
  18. Nexonoid

furnace will need oxygen to work

and also coal, because fire needs oxygen and without it, it cant light