Search results

1. M!NE€RAFT

Oberon, Moon of Uranus

The surface would exist of Oberon Surface Ice, the subsurface of Oberon Sub-Surface Ice, and there beneath Oberon Rock. also patches of Packed Ice, like the size and rarity of coal veins. and the boss is the Evolved Wolf Boss. and the mobs are Evolved Wolves. There are also ice villages with...
  2. M!NE€RAFT

some ideas that can be cool

you forgot your grammar
  3. M!NE€RAFT

Terraform deserts with terraformer

Why not convert a sandy wasteland into a tropical paradise?
  4. M!NE€RAFT

Copper, tin, bronze and aluminium tools

One Problem: i have metallurgy, and i tried it with Tinker's Construct, and got a crash. So i deleted TConstruct and it works fine. only one thing. the GC copper/tin ingots take over the metallurgy copper/tin
  5. M!NE€RAFT

Copper ore improvements

Maybe Copper ore should be green, (malachite, or copper carbonate) and smelting yields copper ingots. or Copper ore should drop Malachite Chunks and can be smelted into copper ingots.
  6. M!NE€RAFT

Development Making Youtube tutorials, on how to code an add-on.

how do you add a planet where you can't go, like jupiter in the galacticraft planets?
  7. M!NE€RAFT

Gas Solidifier

It will convert gases into placeable ice-like solid blocks, like frozen oxygen and frozen nitrogen blocks. It will behave like ice, you will slip on it, and it will melt if the light level is too high. crafting recipe contains of a gas liquifier, 2 liquid nitrogen canisters (full), 4 compressed...
  8. M!NE€RAFT

Titan, moon of Saturn

titanian wither boss sounds better
  9. M!NE€RAFT

Copper, tin, bronze and aluminium tools

maybe copper/tin/bronze and/or aluminium tools. because all that stuff stacks up in your chests.