Search results

1. B

bug with tropicraft

Thanks
  2. B

bug with tropicraft

Yeah my bad didnt mean to say "bug" uhm is there a way to change the ids?
  3. B

bug with tropicraft

i get this error report when trying to load tropicraft with GC installed ---- Minecraft Crash Report ---- // I feel sad now :( Time: 3/10/13 2:47 PM Description: Failed to start game java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Slot 223 is already occupied by...
  4. B

Galacticraft Sphax PureBDCraft Patch

ill try doing some guis aswell :3
  5. B

alright np! :)
  6. B

Hey want some help finishing this? im not an expert on Photoshop or anything, just got it a little while ago, but can help with some ideas maybe!
  7. B

Cant wait for this!
  8. B

Dark Side of the Moon

good idea!
  9. B

Lag after 5 minutes of playing.

Oh and do you know how to plant trees? i think micdoodle made a video on this but idk ? There need to be at least 4 blocks of water near Like around the sappling? Because i just copied the npc village tree garden setup and they dont grow, even with bonemeal...
  10. B

Sweet! and i know you mine the cheese ore than most likey put it in a furnace :)
  11. B

Ouch, are you using the best Optifine settings? thats all i had to do and i did keep some fancy but still i dont get the high memory usage or lag anymore. also try checking if other mods that be affecting the performance. happened to me! haha
  12. B

Mobs on moon bug.

Couple bugs: When switching between gamemodes from survival mode to creative mode mobs will still try to kill you. Also some mobs will start attacking each other, and using the gamerule mobGriefing false does not work.
  13. B

Buggy arms with Portal gun mod

Alright thanks!
  14. B

Buggy arms with Portal gun mod

Your game type (Server or Client): Client Your Galacticraft Version: Alpha-0.0.9 Minecraft Version: 1.4.7 Minecraft Forge Version: universal-1.4.7-6.6.0 Any other installed mods Portal Gun 1.4.7 Error Report (if applicable): The game mode the bug occured in: (SSP/Survival Single Player...
  15. B

Yea :/ Thank you so much for the help man!
  16. B

Yes, im using Optifine 1.4.6 HD D5, and my graphics card is ATI Radeon HD 3200 Graphics, and yes i just updated GC today.
  17. B

So i turned off smart moving 1.4.7 mod and now im loading fine without a lag spike. also my allocated memory is 50% im thinkin smart moving is just not working well with this mod. idk maybe the spike will come back.
  18. B

i have advanced opengl to fast and i dont have the chunk loading option for some reason? in performance i have everything selected except, load far, lazy chunk loading, and preloaded chunks. im on the shittiest settings still lag spike. :/ also im using john smith legacy texture pack "HD".
  19. B

96%-100% allocated, my setting are the fasest mostly. and i do have smooth world gen on, and my autosave is 30.
  20. B

i still get a short lag spike that drops my frames horribly about every minute even after the new version, also air lock doors wont work correctly, then i have to reset the map to make them work, anyone else?