Search results

1. M

Woooo this is gonna be awesome! However, a question

Ooohhh wait i missed a post of yours,.. my bad I kinda overlooked the " flashman111 Moderator New tekkit is not 1.5. so it doesnt go into core mods (for this version) My bad, i apologize for the now somewhat annoying conversation you must be having :) hah,.
  2. M

Oh hah, im on 3.1.3 of tekkit ,.. not sure what mod/core version 1.5 you're referring to. Think the underlaying minecraft version is 1.4 though
  3. M

Yeah, fairly sure they renamed that to "/mods/" Im gonna give it a try now
  4. M

Ahh ok, are you 100% it's the coremods folder? Because it's not there by default. I can always create it though. "googling that now"
  5. M

Ah, yeah im not really looking to see it added in tekkit,.. i just used tekkit as platform to start my server with. So far only added some plugins though. Was just wondering if and how i could "add" the current server files to the existing server files and have it running as a mod. Im going to...
  6. M

First off hello everybody. Secondly/the rest; The mod looks funny/awesome :) I want to put it in my multiplayer server (just me, some relatives and a buddy of mine) so i wonder if that's ok? I guess so since it's downloadable but kinda wondering. And, is it possible to combine this with...