Search results

1. D

⚠ Important a0.1.23 known bugs

Solved, the problem was Optifine
  2. D

So the bugs in the rocket crafting table, the oxygen pipe and rocket launch pad disappear when not in use?
  3. D

Minecraft 1.5 Forge 7.7.0.598 OptiFine A7 Ultra for Minecraft 1.5 Also had the Minamap, but I tried removing it and followed all the bugs.
  4. D

Well, let's start with the bugs! xD The rocket crafting tablet when placed, lacks the base, so to speak (and it has a very strange icon). The oxygen pipe has become invisible and also has a weird icon. Also, when placed ninth rocket launch pad, the platform becomes invisible...
  5. D

The best mod I've ever tasted!I hope you keep up the good work! I have very high expectations...

The best mod I've ever tasted!I hope you keep up the good work! I have very high expectations for this mod. If you need help with a Spanish translation, count me in! Greetings from Spain! :D
  6. D

Incorrect icons

Okay, I have no idea how to do that. I'll settle for not to use or the BackPack Mod nor the Extended Workbench. :(
  7. D

Incorrect icons

And how I can check the IDs of the mods?
  8. D

Incorrect icons

Besides being invisible (and do not know if you connect well), if you try to see your crafting with NEI, minecraft crash And the craft carrying the copper wire not work (at least to me)
  9. D

Incorrect icons

I found that if I remove the icons become BackPack Mod be fine. Forget I have also put the Extended Workbench and this also gives me the same error. Is there any way to change the IDs to objects it will fail? By the way, when will the next update? :D
  10. D

Incorrect icons

Here I found a post referring to this problem.
  11. D

Incorrect icons

I put three of my screen cuts selecting three different objects. Now it's even worse, the icons are twofold. Every time you start the game, the icons change.
  12. D

Copper Wire bug

Yes, I have the same problem. Even if I try to do the crafting with the NEI, Minecraft crash.
  13. D

Incorrect icons

Your game type (Server or Client): Server Your Galacticraft Version: Alpha 0.1.22 Minecraft Version: 1.5 Minecraft Forge Version: 7.7.0.582 Any other installed mods: Backpack mod, Rei's Minimap, CodeChickenCore, NotEnoughItems, PortalGun (with iChunUtil) Error Report (if applicable): Apart from...