Search results

1. DarkLordCaedus

A new oxygen distribution system

I suppose he could create different air blocks that are different pressures...
  2. DarkLordCaedus

A new oxygen distribution system

He's opting not to change any .class files, so air modification is a no-go. I posted something similar to this.
  3. DarkLordCaedus

Dark Side of the Moon

OMG OMG OMG A TRACTOR!!!!! To go to the dark side of the moon...
  4. DarkLordCaedus

Dark Side of the Moon

1819500 blocks. Final answer.
  5. DarkLordCaedus

Dark Side of the Moon

Flaw in my thinking, the blocks would be 1mx1m, otherwise Steve would be around 18 ft tall.
  6. DarkLordCaedus

Tips on oxygen generation or whatever

There are naturally spawning "towns" that have farms of saplings.
  7. DarkLordCaedus

Can only go to the moon

It says travel to other planets, and it says WIP (work in progress) and he hasn't released the other planets I THINK, don't quote me, but I think he hasn't released them due to bugs. And plus it's free, so can't complain too much haha :P
  8. DarkLordCaedus

Several ideas

BIG problem here nobody noticed... meteors... and if you get past that anything past mars is gaurded by the asteroid belt.
  9. DarkLordCaedus

Can only go to the moon

He's working on other planets and such currently, but there will be more relatively soon. The post also says it's a work in progress. Not misleading at all.
  10. DarkLordCaedus

Several ideas

Yeah, a way he could possibly make something similar, is have his own version of wireless redstone, and have a sort of channel system that checks when you change dimensions what wireless redstone channels have an "on" signal and which are off. He could use similar things for entities, where he...
  11. DarkLordCaedus

Dark Side of the Moon

I am saddened... this hasn't gotten any feedback! :'(
  12. DarkLordCaedus

Several ideas

Most of these have been posted... and the link between moon and earth is a GREAT idea, but seems difficult to implement. :/ i support it though!
  13. DarkLordCaedus

Leaves Duration Config

hmm... VERY strange... i haven't tried to plant and grow any trees, but i suppose i shall now.
  14. DarkLordCaedus

Black Holes and Wormholes

This mod is generally aimed at being vaugely realistic, and perhaps making a starship that orbits the planet, and having the current ship be a sort of lander, might be the best course of action.
  15. DarkLordCaedus

Bug when clicking on the space helmet area in (R)

Try re-installing everything after you force a minecraft update.
  16. DarkLordCaedus

Leaves Duration Config

I think the goal is to plant trees on the moon. Make sure the saplings are surrounded by 4 water blocks.
  17. DarkLordCaedus

READ THIS PLEASE -Moon Survival-

He's working on new stuff for the moon, and all the other ideas have been posted already.
  18. DarkLordCaedus

Buggy arms with Portal gun mod

Sheep thing replicated, maybe just a MC glitch, cause I've gotten it when returning from the nether. Edit: Probably just a massive usage of memory for portal mod and galacticraft.
  19. DarkLordCaedus

Rocket Fuel

Top of the bugs forum
  20. DarkLordCaedus

Separate Oxygen emitters

Yeah! build one with a single fan, and then 2 then 3 and so on. 5 would have to be the max since there needs to be an input side. Also, maybe make upgrading cheaper than building one so there's a point to upgrading.