Search results

1. X

Motherships

I tried looking it up on the minecraft forums and curseforge, but it came up empty. I found this two part mod review by ThnxCya, though. Pretty sweet, right? I think this would be a good way to put in the lasers, but should they be more like the photon strike or more like the bunker buster...
  2. X

Motherships

There was an orbital weapons mod a while back, but it was abandoned. Maybe programming would go faster if they took a look at that mod's code? I just really want to blow stuff up. Don't you?
  3. X

Space Station Suggestions

Yes. Very much yes. Good job sir, that is pretty much exactly what I had in mind. Well, off to the thread in the comment above. See ya later.
  4. X

Motherships

I like dis. I like dis a lot. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Orbital strike FTW! My 2 cents: I like the 'Convert from Space Station' idea better, but if that's gong to be the case, the icon for that space station should change. The location of the ship should change too, to whatever planet it's currently...
  5. X

Space Station Suggestions

I'd like it if you could make your space station, then put some kind of engine or something on it and use it for interplanetary travel. Also, you should be able to mount insanely powerful weapons systems on them and use them for surface bombardment. Like, I made my huge space thing, now I'm...