Search results

1. B

Galacticraft 3 Release Notes

am I the only one who actually took in consideration this message and translated something??? I've translated most of the french file,sadly not everything since I don't know what most of the items will do but I hope this helped
  2. B

Galacticraft 3 Review ( Soon )

you are wrong about earth rotation,he'll make it,but not through a 3d model,but through an animated texture for the earth the moon turf seems to be the same,only footprints will change and about rocket customisation... it's planned since a very long time,this "customisation coming soon" have...
  3. B

Some new oxygen machines

yeah,would be funny,especially on my server where running out of oxygen deal 15 health damage (almost instant kill) instead of 1 for now I can do this only in my moon base by unsealing the room or breaking a block
  4. B

Really with the skeletons?

if you are not able to kill those skeleton,try using other mods that add good ranged weapons (thaumcraft 4 with wand focus,or flan's with guns),you'll see,going to the moon at night with a machinegun and a wand with shock and fire foci make it easy :D
  5. B

Some new oxygen machines

yeah,using it for airlock is mostly for realism purpose,you can already do functional airlock without it it's main use would be for training in overworld and,like Donzaffi said,for traps,not really airlock
  6. B

Some new oxygen machines

yeah,one of the machines I suggested have been added,goodbye O² bottle block suggestion,and welcome to the block itself!!! edit : it seems that the O² decompressor have been added too,now almost half of my ideas have been added,thank you mic :)
  7. B

Ambient oxygen indicator on the HUD

so it's a custom texture pack you made? that should explain why I can't find it anywhere,I'm using AEON 1.6.2 too,that's why I haven't reconized it,since you changed glass,chests...
  8. B

Ambient oxygen indicator on the HUD

that would be soooo nice,I got kiled multiple time by creeper that have unsealed my base when I gone minning,this is not a good idea but a must have also,what ressource pack do you use? looks really beautiful
  9. B

Mars sky and atmosphere

amazing looking skybox,look like real mars atmosphere,I hope that will be added soon,it look so beautiful :)
  10. B

Mars sky and atmosphere

when will mars have an atmosphere? I think it's kinda boring to see stars during day like on the moon,instead of having an orange sky (grey at sunset)
  11. B

CCTV

totally right,the best example is coloured glass,they took a mod,and made that each semi transparent block is now ugly,good job mojang another good example is the book and quill,you know,that thing where you can't copy/paste things,underline things without nbtedit it,where you can't jump...
  12. B

Some new oxygen machines

yay,3 person who liked this and two that have posted something,in 1 month 1/2,my topic seems to be really popular :D
  13. B

Ideas for Jupiter and Space Station System!

for gas planet,I think we should be able to land on rings,not the planet itself or going to it's moon (like io in the jupiter's case) because you're right,how could we land on gas? landing on rings is possible,since I don't see how debris could be animated ingame if they are solid blocks,I think...
  14. B

crash when starting Minecraft with the latest stable version

I don't believe this,it must be a dream... IT WORKED!!! finally,after a long time of searching the solution,I found it Huge thanks Master
  15. B

Failed to load Basic componement

Minecraft Version = 1.6.2 Forge Version = 9.10.0.840 Galacticraft Version = a0.1.39.611 Detailed Description = Crash at mojang screen Full Forge Log = http://pastebin.com/FixNRA4c
  16. B

Failed to load Basic componement

Minecraft Version = 1.6.2 Forge Version = 9.10.0.840 Galacticraft Version = a0.1.39.611 Detailed Description = Crash at mojang screen Full Forge Log = http://pastebin.com/QQTfXBCi
  17. B

Glass at other planets

make your glass in overworld and fill the rocket inventory with,you should have enough glass
  18. B

Some new oxygen machines

I'm suggesting some new machines for oxygen that would allow more oxygen manipulation CO² to O² machine use : a machine that would transform the CO² in O² and would produce carbon if you have minechem,would be very expensive to craft and would need some items like filters to don't over power...
  19. B

Lander tweak

the lander is only wip and may change,but for sure,I hope it won't just be a kind of chest that contain your rocket but a kind of rocket to go back on earth instead of simply disapearing undergroud and you're right,landing is really rushed,only few seconds to press space button to slow down...
  20. B

Airlock seals , Astronomic engineering{Telescopes,satellites,rovers}+new items and wip bar

now it's really better to read we can already make airlock,but you're right,we need decompessor (that could be also a way to place breathable air bloc from air tanks) about the computer,I don't see any uses from them,but could be a placable galactic map about telescope,they could be how to...