Search results

1. P

Crash on startup

nope, that didnt fix it...
  2. P

Crash on startup

Yes, its installed seperately as i couldnt find it anywhere.
  3. P

Crash on startup

Your game type (Server or Client): Client Your Galacticraft Version: 1.29 Minecraft Version: 1.5.1 Minecraft Forge Version: 7.7.1.622 Any other installed mods: Clay soldiers, Universal electricity, Basic components. Error Report (if applicable)...
  4. P

what should be added to all planets

You can get other mods for all of that. Read the install guide...
  5. P

Won't load :/

im already on windows 7, because XP doesnt support my hardware, and have been on 7 for years. Although, on my previous computer i used XP, and Anti-Virus programs are being updated for it ocnstantly, so I see no reason not to use it if your computer isn't very good.
  6. P

button bug

play singleplayer.
  7. P

Won't load :/

Xp works perfectly fine, but windows 7 is better for the newer computers.
  8. P

Difficulty wont stay

Server 0.27 7.7.0.608 Universal electricity, Basic Components N/A CMP/SMP Using /difficulty *difficulty* will be reset once you leave the level then come back, if it isn't the difficulty set in the properties file.
  9. P

Space station, parachute and inventory bugs

Get rid of optifine, that should fix a few bugs, and from what ive seen do /ssinvite *yourname* and try finding the space station that way. Aswell, update to the latest forge.
  10. P

2 bugs

It has more bugs it seems to me, well more game-breaking bugs.
  11. P

I cant see Certain things...

Force update your minecraft, and reinstall the mods, that might fix it, if not it might be a graphics rendering problem with your computer, considering everything but the space station is working fine for me.
  12. P

Falling Items Crash?!

Space stations are buggy, Micdoodle said this should be fixed in the next update! EDIT: downgrade to version 1.25 if you want to use the space station, although it wont work as good in multiplayer.
  13. P

Get some beta tester

Not at the moment, but sometime in the future yes.
  14. P

Get some beta tester

Instead of heavy boots, maby add powered boots which allow you to set the gravity for your-self? This would allow you to basically manipulate the planets magnetism field to change your gravity, taking more gravity for more powerful changes.
  15. P

Get some beta tester

And isolate the major mod-breaking bugs before release :|. I'd rather wait another few days than corrupt a map or something. On a side-note, add some gravity plating, i hate jumping into the ceiling of my base and not coming down for 10 seconds.
  16. P

Crashing when going to space station

Alright, thanks *again*
  17. P

No, it just seems to crash the client, then possibly require you to delete the players file, but you can usually rejoin and it will spawn you in the world fine, I'll delete all the configs and try again to see if its fixed.
  18. P

make sure your on the correct Minecraft version, and correct forge version for your Galacticraft.
  19. P

Galaticraft bug!

Coremods, not the mods folder, this is probably your problem. EDIT: Try removing other mods and see if that does it, if you have other mods besides Univ elec and basic components.
  20. P

Galaticraft bug!

Make sure glacticraft is in your coremods folder and you have a correct forge version!