Search results

1. M

[No download] Beyond 8

Go outside the boundaries of the 8 planets, all but Earth have been determined impossible for surface life. We're talking beyond that, the known Dwarf Planets. Wait, dwarf planets? Pluto? Little known fact: There are 5 more dwarf planets that have their own orbit in our solar system. Dwarf...
  2. M

More Planets

Holy crap, hes working on planets! Hes 60-70ish% done with the moon, and 40-50 with mars. If you want more planets faster, wait for the API to be finished. You can then code your own.
  3. M

Quick Boss Question

Thanks MicDoodle, I will be looking out for new dev builds to get this Wither Skeleton-like boss. Best space mod ever.
  4. M

Quick Boss Question

THIS HAS BEEN SOLVED! Hi, I'm on the latest dev build. (a0.1.34.84) I heard about a boss, and a dungeon. I'm wondering if its been implemented in the version I am in, and I am bad at looking, or has it not been added in yet? (Since the log says that the boss is in, the room is in, etc.)
  5. M

Quick question bout' space stations

Hi, I have a quick question bout' space stations. In the center, there is this blue thing. What is it?