Search results

1. paper_beemo

Animal oxygen mask!

As tittle says. An item that will allow animals to breath on planets with no oxygen. It will work as an item and you right click with the item it will equip it. And a rocket to send them.
  2. paper_beemo

Gravity Changer

AS the title says Gravity Changer Works like an Air Dome but changes gravity MAX Gravity 200% Need a special suit to survive this or u will die ~Death Message = Player has been crushed by gravity MIN Gravity 10% (not 0% because u will float) The arrow is shows what way the gravity...
  3. paper_beemo

Ideas for GalacticCraft

Gravity generator Works like a Compressor but can reduce or add more gravity.(More Power = Greater Change Space EXP Used to fly to further planets and syestems Finding wonders on a planet adds XP like a stone henge a broken spacecraft. Or doing trades or visiting planets and surviving Space...
  4. paper_beemo

Minecraft Crashing / Closing

I play minecraft at school and minecraft crash when sometimes I enter the rocket (or my friend) when one of us go to a planet or land or when in space station when thorwing or jumping of the space station(NOT ME) also thre is no error i will see if i can force an error log but im not sure the...
  5. paper_beemo

The Plaxon Galaxy ~ A Galacticraft server

I've started a new server and want some testers this server is open Temp until i can buy a host First 5 PPL to vist and say "PLAXON'S!!!" will get op and be ADMIN(s) The Ip of my server is 176.26.147.132 Port:25565 FIXED this uses the same Dev Galaticraft from unvirsecraft :D Thanks for...