Search results

1. T

Airlock seals , Astronomic engineering{Telescopes,satellites,rovers}+new items and wip bar

Yeah that's what in sayin how could I read all of thoughs man I go to school and think and then bam the idea is there
  2. T

I am an idiot

Just talked to it tonight and turns out its sexually attractive to being gay
  3. T

I am an idiot

Lol jk
  4. T

Glimmar steampunk texture update for GC, BC, EE and AS...?

You would have to probably change all textures for it to be ok to do that but I think I see what you mean :)
  5. T

Airlock seals , Astronomic engineering{Telescopes,satellites,rovers}+new items and wip bar

Bro I have not been reding any other ideas and this post is a wip and some of it is like one month old I've trying real hard for this so yeah I'm even making a video about it dude and the stuff over been saying is worded way more clear in my opinion then some others not all but some others
  6. T

[Suggestion] Games Planets

Like planet zebes I'm totally in metroid prime for the win bro
  7. T

Tell your friends about these ideas if they aren't add I'll try to make my own mod with them implemented called kigoriancraft the name may change since the name is based off my in the making video game so hope you enjoy these and mic I'd like you to say if these are good or bad please /:(
  8. T

I am an idiot

Thank you I was always wondering why I couldn't aim at the people on battle field
  9. T

Yea it's half way done ;) I'm literally dying from all this writing hopefully you guys enjoy this
  10. T

I am an idiot

Look we should devise some sort of plan (other than block your ads by clicking the block ads since I'm using a devise that dose not have add blocker to block ads) to block ads because I keep clicking on them accidentally and it's bringing me to this gay marriage site and that's no good...
  11. T

The computer is used for controlling the space craft / rover and the rover is different but I see your point
  12. T

Hey bro check my post now I fixed it for ya

Hey bro check my post now I fixed it for ya
  13. T

Pressure Logic

Actually about 90 secs flash :)
  14. T

Beds

Well actually I watch NASA videos and while your space since there is no feeling on your head it doesn't matter what way you are and there beds are every where
  15. T

Beds

Maybe make it so that you could places beds on the walls and up side down like the astronauts do on the iss
  16. T

GalactiCraft Endgame

No like you have to use so much materials