Search results

1. W

moon lander wtf!?

when i posted this, there was no message in the current version, now i know what i was doing
  2. W

moon lander wtf!?

listen, Idk whats going on with the new moon landers, but why is it every time i goto the moon, i blow up? am i doing something wrong
  3. W

my cape

I just noticed, maybe its because you added capes in your mod, but my old cape from Minecon 2011 dosn't show up if i have your mod installed, not really complaining, i realized i wasn't wearing it and went to make sure my settings hadn't changed and it turns out that if i have galacticraft in i...
  4. W

new air bubbles

using the new version, the oxygen bubbles don't actually provide oxygen, i am still suffocating
  5. W

Add Plants that arent real

you can add another solar system, filled with fake planets and moons
  6. W

starship

i didn't mean for it to be like the zeppelin mod. i was thinking more like you change what you are orbiting, and can go down to the planet and return to the ship without use of rockets. it was just an idea
  7. W

Space Station Biome Change

actually, it was ocean for me, then i left for awhile, and came back and it was desert, i noticed because the trees changed color
  8. W

starship

I had an idea of something similar to the space stations, where you can build stuff and such, but this would be a little different. for one much more expensive to build, and probably would require some machines built before hand, such as engines and control panels and such, and it would act like...
  9. W

Oxygen fills room, not outside :)

i had the same idea, galacticraft is a much better mod, but the oxygen system in majikguy's mod is far superior, i really hate galacticraft's oxygen system. i'm not opposed to being able to create air bubbles on the surface of planets and moons for emergencies, but i believe a better system for...
  10. W

Can't go to others space stations

me and my friends made a server and it isn't letting us goto each others stations, they arnt even showing up