Search results

1. Crimson

Another Solar panel question

Hey guys, back again playing around with GC2 (I think thats what it is, its the most recent build) and had a question on solar panels. I imagine this is a cross mod problem, but Ive got 5 solar panels hooked up to a Minefactory Reloaded Lava Fabricator, and I'm watching the power indicators on...
  2. Crimson

Airlocks/Sealed Rooms

So the glitchy sound/not closing airlock is a GC410 issue?
  3. Crimson

Power

You can also use Thermal Expansion's Redstone Energy cells and/or Energy Tesseracts. Ive currently got a TE Tesseract for my moon base's power - it sends power from the overworld where I have lava engines
  4. Crimson

Earlist build with Solar Panels?

Yea, new Tekkit only has solar for Steve's Carts engines. Oh well, I think I developed a new solution :) Thanks guys
  5. Crimson

Bugger XD Didn't want to install a new mod to my tekkit world - want to make it so that people who are watching my videos could do the same thing... Oh well, thanks guys :)
  6. Crimson

Hi guys - been playing the Tekkit pack recently, and was wondering which (if any) of the 1.5.2 Galaticraft builds had the solar panels in them? Or is that a 1.6+ only thing? Thanks!
  7. Crimson

A date for the other planets ?

http://www.wowwiki.com/Soon
  8. Crimson

moon operation base WIP

Well, that would explain why I can't find them XD
  9. Crimson

moon operation base WIP

I must still be blind. The only unnamed blocks I can find are the new redstone comparators... what items in NEI surround the oxygen? Sorry I'm so dumb ^^;
  10. Crimson

moon operation base WIP

I have NEI and I cant find Oxygen blocks :\
  11. Crimson

Space Station pictures.

What Ive done so far....... still can't get a stable oxygen system going... Are glass blocks not airtight? Using Sphax texture pack
  12. Crimson

Space Station Oxygen generation

I cant get the trees to grow, thats the problem... they just spit off green sparkles which I click them with bonemeal It makes making a self sustaining station quite difficult to make :\
  13. Crimson

Space Station Oxygen generation

Not sure what Im doing wrong, but I can't seem to grow trees (either with normal dirt or moon dirt, with water and without) and if I magic up wood and leaves, they always decay... Am I missing something or is that part not yet finished? Thanks!