Search results

1. TheFirstGun

Uranus, Saturn, Mercury, Venus and Neptune gonna be habitable?

"Titan (or Saturn VI) is the largest moon of Saturn. It is the only natural satellite known to have a dense atmosphere, and the only object other than Earth where clear evidence of stable bodies of surface liquid has been found." I'd prefer not having another asteroid dimension though >.<
  2. TheFirstGun

Uranus, Saturn, Mercury, Venus and Neptune gonna be habitable?

As the other guy said, made of gases. Though you're still able to visit their moons, not to mention Saturn has a quite popular moon with an atmosphere by the name Titan ^.^
  3. TheFirstGun

Planet Proprieties

With other words we need something beyond Alien Technology? This is starting to get interesting :P
  4. TheFirstGun

Colonization and self-deployable buildings

Didnt think of that one... The server would be a problem. Though it could be fixed if the game only allowed one generated base per planet/moon. Like a public base for everyone. Also about the thing visiting for the first time... Who would have built the Space Station? But thanks for pointing...
  5. TheFirstGun

Colonization and self-deployable buildings

Hello everyone who reads this! I've been thinking about when you start colonizing... It would be nice if you could create a finished small house/base with air in it similar to when you create Space Stations. A little help to start off a colony :). It would still require materials so it...
  6. TheFirstGun

Planet Proprieties

I think you would need more than some simple Obsidian Armor to be able to land on venus. You would probably need Bedrock Armor along with extreme high tech plasma shield and some other alien like stuff... Or maybe you need even more than that =P
  7. TheFirstGun

alien technologies

It would be nice with an alien crash site... Maybe built like an dungeon. Similar to the old Xcom: Enemy Unknown game appearing on every planet expect Minecraftia =P
  8. TheFirstGun

UNIVERSE-CRAFT | Galacticraft Server | Whitelist | PVP |

Minecraft Username: TheFirstGun Age: 17 Country: Sweden Do you swear a lot?: Not often... Only when people piss me off Have you ever griefed?: Once a long time ago... But that was over a year ago Are you mature?: I think so... Atleast what i know How do you like to play Minecraft?: I like to...