Search results

1. B

UNIVERSE-CRAFT | Galacticraft Server | Whitelist | PVP |

Cant connect D: its saying Forge Mod Loader has found ID mismatches Complete details are in the log file help? please :D
  2. B

Server is down... hope you fix it :D
  3. B

Minecraft Username: gabrielgmail Age: 13 Country: Japan Do you swear a lot?: No. I dont like it. But sometimes when im really mad and my friends are maybe irritating xD. But I dont swear in servers and i wont swear in yours :D. :D Have you ever griefed?: Truthfully yes but its was in my friends...
  4. B

SPACECRAFTIA! [PVP] [GALACTICRAFT] [NO-WHITELIST!]

MC NAME: gabrielgmail AGE: 13 IF YOU ARE GOOD AT PVP Yes. Im not the best but I like and trying to be better and better. :D IF YOU CAN OBEY RULES Yes. I can obey rules very well in public servers. But I have disobey rules but it was in my FRIENDS server and just because we had war and fun...
  5. B

Back to the Future Black Holes !

I think, like other people said, we could have black holes but instead we travel to another planet we travel in time. So you can choose what time like, Dinosaurs, Rock Age, maybe Bronze Age, Iron Age and the future. I know it is PRETTY hard but if we start with Dinosaurs it can be a little like...