Search results

1. Max5081

Cargo Rockets Not Working Properly

Minecraft Version = 1.6.4 Forge Version = 9.11.1.933 Galacticraft Version = 2.0.3.836 Detailed Description = While playing on my server, my friend wanted supplies for his survival. So, I told him to make a rocket pad and set it up and all (I ended up making it myself,) and I tried to launch a...
  2. Max5081

Oxygen sealer

Oxygen pipes, do they count as a solid block? My base now has 4 sealers, all less then 5 blocks away from eachother, and less than 3 blocks away from the base walls, and it still isn't sealed. The airlocks are letting light threw, acting like ice, dimming the light that comes threw. I blocked...
  3. Max5081

Oxygen sealer

Build #56 doesn't work, either. Such a shame... The sealers were the B-E-S-T addition to the mod, being how they fix the ugly O2 bubbles sticking out of bases/station. HOWEVER: In #56, the sealers work with SMALL bases. I tested, and they work with 2x2x2, but not 10x10x3 (Ten wide, ten long...
  4. Max5081

Oxygen fills room, not outside :)

He cannot (as far as I know) make it load all the planets and space stations on one dimension, the overworld. It WILL crash sometime after start from loss of memory (AKA: "Minecraft has run out of memory!") Though the ICBM mod, launching missiles to the moon would almost defy logic with the...
  5. Max5081

Colonization and self-deployable buildings

Good point. "Would would happen in servers?" There's a config option to disable it. "Who would have build that base..." A mob can be made (crafted), placed, fed resources, and then it builds the specified base design at a specified area. "Will it just create houses on top of each other?" There...
  6. Max5081

Pressure Logic

Full support, but if you add the temp stuff, you need to add a counter-active for that, like, not being able to breath on the moon's counter-active is oxygen gear and the collectors, distributors, and so forth.
  7. Max5081

Colonization and self-deployable buildings

Good idea!! I really like that it needs more materials so it won't become OP!! FULL AND TOTAL SUPPORT!!!
  8. Max5081

Robots and biology

As 1029chris said, ComputerCraft has the turtle, but needs LUA programming, but you can use the pastebin support to get the programs. In my suggestion thread, AIs/robots would be used to upgrade the station.
  9. Max5081

Oxygen fills room, not outside :)

Full and total support.
  10. Max5081

Space Station Freedom

One station to create solar power, one to mine asteroids, one as a "personal quarters" station, and so forth. I give complete and total support!