Search results

1. D

Space Stations in Every Planets

I second this suggestion. Mars could have ruins of ancient civilisations << this would be really cool.
  2. D

Addon [1.7.10] Amun-Ra 0.4.8 - Now with Motherships [NO LONGER SUPPORTED]

There are, actually, some people who still play on 1.6.4 for various reasons, so it is not a very accurate statement. In any case, I think it is up to the author to respond & to decide.
  3. D

MatterOverdrive android no air consumption

This would be a great addition.
  4. D

Addon [1.7.10] Amun-Ra 0.4.8 - Now with Motherships [NO LONGER SUPPORTED]

It is difficult to say without the crash log. But it seems to me it could be that you've got an older galacticraft version
  5. D

Civilizated planets?

That would definitely be very cool. In addition (or alternatively), ruins of ancient civilisations on planets, e.g., Mars, would really be cool.
  6. D

Smarter evolved mobs

I completely agree. I suggested it some months ago, as I wanted to have lycanites mobs living on different planets (I also play with galaxy space). I thought it would be cool to have such a config option and populate the planets with some weird alien-like creatures. Sadly, my suggestion quickly...
  7. D

Better Sky

What pra said. Stars will 'move' because the planet rotates.
  8. D

Venus Addition - Baloon Colonies

Love the idea. How about you transfer the thread to the suggestions forum? I think that's the right place for it and there, it will get more visibility.
  9. D

Space gear for pets.

I like this idea a lot. Cats in space ftw
  10. D

mobs free from suffocation

I had this suggestion in a reply to some other thread, but think this is good enough to have one of its own. I've been having this crazy idea to add lycanites mobs to my private modpack to play on my server. I also have Galaxy Space, and I could squeal with joy if I could add, say, desert...
  11. D

Addon [1.12.2] [1.7.10] Galaxy Space [2.0.14/1.2.14 Pre-Final Build]

Hmm, that's interesting. Tried it with the latest Galactcraft and Galaxy Space, and it crashes as soon as I decide to teleport to the Mars Space station. It was OK with the recommended Galacticraft version (i.e., 442). So it is clearly the current version of the mod combined with the latest...
  12. D

Your problem has been addressed several times in the thread. Disable either More Planets' or Galaxy Space dimensions that are shared by the two mods.
  13. D

[No release] FantasyGalaxy

@Warhamm2000 that's a really very ambitious mod you are planning. How far are you in the development?
  14. D

Oh, OK.
  15. D

Hei, Warhamm2000, this can be an interesting mod, but since it does not use Galacticraft (or does it?), I am not sure you are at the right place, as others, too indicated. Don't feel discouraged, though. Perhaps, you could try to open a thread on Minecraft forums...
  16. D

Time to bug more humans.... Space Station Docking

I second Pra's vision of it. However, the "automatic landing" can be implemented similarly to Moon landing, i.e., you have to press space to slow down, otherwise, your rocket blows your landing dock into pieces.
  17. D

Nikita, what do you want from us? The two mods do work together, as I and others have told you. We are not your mother to help you solve your problems. You've got a ton of mods, and it can be any of them. But OK, one last time. Remove all your mods but Galacticraft, Galaxy Space, and More...
  18. D

Using other mod dimentions as planets

I am all for pra's suggestion. I would squeal with joy if I could reach, e.g., Erebus on a rocket and not with the help of a portal. Imagine the possibilities.
  19. D

@T Peckham : From the OP: Minimum build GalactiCraft 3: 1.7-3.0.12.437 Do read the installation instructions carefully before posting.