Search results

1. Q

time travel

what he meant by normal, is that it wasnt the acidic pressurised hellhole it is now and by young, he probably mean thousands of years ago, life never existed on venus
  2. Q

Oxygen needs to be WAY more dynamic.

I think he means "you could have one machine that does what is currently going on, and another that does what this thread has suggested." (I speak fluent incomprehensible)
  3. Q

Ideas for GalacticCraft

up above you said it would drop close, am i to assume you mean afar? you are correct, the feathers do make it more accurate by creating a spin on the arrow, but to implement this inaccuracy is in my opinion not worth the time it would take to code it, the time would be much better spent by...
  4. Q

time travel

Im not sure about this, it could make the game better, or it could break it entirely. Also, when the world was full of lava and all that jazz, it was also at an incredible temperature and moderately radioactive, so visiting might not be the best of plans.
  5. Q

Oxygen needs to be WAY more dynamic.

i have to say, this is a really good suggestion, no idea how long it would take to code but it would definitely be an improvement on the current system.
  6. Q

Trading system for Alien Villagers

I support this
  7. Q

Adding other sources of electricty and other ideas.

We know, its been said before, but the atmosphere is negligible Like if i said that when i jump forwards the air gives me lift; it does, but it is negligible. I think it is fair enough to just say that the moon has no atmosphere, but we can hold at the back of our minds that it does, just an...
  8. Q

Ideas for GalacticCraft

I agree with the enclosed enviroment idea, and the hydrogen fuel sources but i wish to disagree on 2 points: >Why would you want to get hydrogen from the moon? It is easier and less costly to make it on earth. >Arrows would fly like they do on earth, they would just fall slower. The lift on the...
  9. Q

Adding other sources of electricty and other ideas.

so the moon doesnt have an atmosphere, but titan does, what if we could terraform titan?
  10. Q

Add Plants that arent real

how about, in the far future, he adds a terraformer option, so you can make and name your own planets it would probably have to be incredibly endgame tech though
  11. Q

New Planets and Resources

I support all of this, all the way. It is an excellent idea, and though it will take ages to code, i believe that it will be glorious when its finished. As for the asteroid belt being a vital place to visit, I have an idea. In that asteroid belt, there are much higher quantities of Iridium than...