Search results

1. S

Better Space Stations

Well, You could do both kinds of launches. You could select "Vertical Launch" or "Hanger Launch" The landing would be self aimed. You cant hurt your space station because the ship becomes an item when collisiding.(I didnt think of aiming. :/)
  2. S

Better Space Stations

3. S

Trading system for Alien Villagers

I forgot to say that i support this!
  4. S

Mission Control and Larger Space Ships

What? That makes no sense.
  5. S

An Exploreable Space Enviroment

Why does everyone say being able to walk to other planets? Thats such a dumb idea.....
  6. S

An Exploreable Space Enviroment

I was wondering if it could be possible to have space as a dimension, so you could fly where you wanted? Like, you leave the atmosphere and you enter the Space dimension. You have a interplanetary map in your ship so you could see where your current position is and where your objective is. Also...
  7. S

My Moon suggestions

I guess, but a alien looking villager would be cool.
  8. S

Mission Control and Larger Space Ships

I was thinking about realism here. So lets get started shall we? For the Mission Control: 1. Different Npcs in a building that direct the launch (EX: Cuntdown, Errors, ECT) For the Spaceship, Make it huge. Like an actual spaceship, but smaller. You have to build a mini launch pad with the...
  9. S

My Moon suggestions

Not really.....they just even more like squidward.
  10. S

My Moon suggestions

Whats up with the moon? Why are their villages on there!? I don't get it. And the villagers are deppressing. Blue with a massive head? Why?! Just why?! At least make them a different model. I could do that for you, like, an alien model. 1. Change the color 2. Change the model 3. Make the...
  11. S

Trading system for Alien Villagers

I wish they looked different.
  12. S

Cant change my pic.

Cant change my pic.
  13. S

Waiting for the next update! :D

Waiting for the next update! :D
  14. S

Better Space Stations

Hello Micdoodle! I had a few comments and suggestions to the space station. --Comments-- 1. Why is it open? Should be a closed off space with a airlock. 2. Should have a bio-sphere so oxygen is inside of the space station --Suggestions-- 1. Create a bigger space with a Hanger. 2...