Search results

1. S

An Exploreable Space Enviroment

I was wondering if it could be possible to have space as a dimension, so you could fly where you wanted? Like, you leave the atmosphere and you enter the Space dimension. You have a interplanetary map in your ship so you could see where your current position is and where your objective is. Also...
  2. S

Mission Control and Larger Space Ships

I was thinking about realism here. So lets get started shall we? For the Mission Control: 1. Different Npcs in a building that direct the launch (EX: Cuntdown, Errors, ECT) For the Spaceship, Make it huge. Like an actual spaceship, but smaller. You have to build a mini launch pad with the...
  3. S

My Moon suggestions

Whats up with the moon? Why are their villages on there!? I don't get it. And the villagers are deppressing. Blue with a massive head? Why?! Just why?! At least make them a different model. I could do that for you, like, an alien model. 1. Change the color 2. Change the model 3. Make the...
  4. S

Better Space Stations

Hello Micdoodle! I had a few comments and suggestions to the space station. --Comments-- 1. Why is it open? Should be a closed off space with a airlock. 2. Should have a bio-sphere so oxygen is inside of the space station --Suggestions-- 1. Create a bigger space with a Hanger. 2...