Search results

1. E

Oxygen sealer

How do I use the new oxygen sealer?
  2. E

E-mail spam

The galactricraft forum is spamming my e-mail, informing me whenever someone quotes my post, or when someone posts something in a thread that I have already posted. It is very annoying and I would appreciate if someone told me how to stop it.
  3. E

Coal generator

How am I supposed to activate and transfer energy from the coal generator? I put coal in it but nothing happens, also I noticed it has a hole pipes but I can't figure out how to use can you please explain to me how they work?
  4. E

Invisible Items (Fixed format)

Game Type: Client Galacticraft Version: a0.1.30 (0.1.30) MineCraft Version: 1.5.1 Minecraft Forge Version: 7.7.0.600 Other Installed Mods: Minecraft Coder Pack, Forge Mod Loader, Minecraft Forge, Galacticraft Core Error Report: N/A The Bug occurs in SSP and CSP Actual problem: The completed...
  5. E

Air lock

How am I supposed to use the air lock? I created two inverted frames using redstone (one opens while the other closes automatically)but when I lock myself IN without oxygen tanks I still lose health, what am I doing wrong?
  6. E

Invisible items

The completed launch pad, oxygen pipes, fallen meteor, the base of Rocket Crafting Table and the thing in the middle of a space station are all completely invisible, I uninstalled optifine and COMPLETELY reinstalled minecraft (deleted .minecraft folder and re downloaded everything)However...