Search results

1. D

ICBMs?

Are ICBMs in the game? I noticed an ICBM folder in the galacticraft .jar, but there aren't any in the game. Are they unimplemented? I looked in the creative mode inventory but didn't find any ICBMs or radar, or anything the files hinted at.
  2. D

Evolved skeleton rewrite

1. On the moon the skeletons duel wield bow, a two-handed weapon, I think that needs to be improved or changed if it's a bug. 2. The arrows are illogical, they move in slow motion. I get the logic that less gravity= slower falling arrows, BUT the power comes from the bow, not gravity, and arrow...
  3. D

Advanced Air locks

My suggestion is for more sophisticated air locks. Here is how it works: 1. The maximum air bubble size is automatically calculated (this happens anyway). 2. If there is a space that is "closed off" the air shapes itself to the interior of the building. 3. Air can flow out if the building if...
  4. D

Sensor goggle usage

Can someone tell me how to toggle the advanced mode on sensor goggles? Is it automatic? I can't figure it out.
  5. D

Mars?

When do you plan on adding mars and the other dimensions? I noticed mars on the yogcast and wanted to go there. I downloaded 1.3.1 today, so I'm up to date. No rush, but I wanted to use mars to make a movie with some friends.