Search results

1. C

Wow, This mod has gotten widespread

Congrats to you Micdoodle8 for making it into the Tekkit pack. It's good to see a mod like this take leaps and bounds :)
  2. C

"Mekanised" Lunar base, Solar powered for awesome and inspired by Stefan's lunar construction

For use with "Mekanism" This is my take on a lunar base. Just starting off the design with an airlock and a small oxygen production chamber for filling those empty tanks. Will upload images as progress continues. This base was inspired by Stefan's thread. Any recommendations to the base...
  3. C

Jetpacks: Freedom of motion on space stations

I would like to see a section of the mod that adds a form of propulsion for the player when floating around in his large tin/dirt/stone/whatever floating container in space. One suggestion is along the lines of incorporating some armour much like the electric jetpack in IC2 that allows the...
  4. C

Fire shouldn't burn without oxygen & free spaceships

It would be great (since I can tell that the scale of this mod is massively monumental) if fire wouldn't light unless placed in an environment where oxygen is present. The "free spaceships" part is on the note of when falling from a space station, it seems that you receive a free spaceship that...