1. D

Industrialcraft² compatibility !

Why did we start yapping about lemons
  2. D

Okay now I'm confused.
  3. D

What do you one day want to be saved by a lemon.
  4. D

? /:| are you all right?
  5. D

You can with the right mod.
  6. D

I have over 60 mods installed with this unless you mean that the seperate ores are able to be used in the recipes that is different. You may need a mod that adds just the recipes. Note because the ore IDs have a / in them you can not configure the IC2 miner to consider them valuable.
  7. D

Compatibility with Modular Suits

The modular power suits mod is compatible you may need to change the configed IDs but it is very much so compatible.
  8. D

Oxygen storage blocks

I am not sure of that I am still using version 11 because its not causing the player model to spas out when I use smart moving.
  9. D

Oxygen storage blocks

For some reason only jungle and spruce saplings grow on the moon.
  10. D

[Suggestion] Random Events, More Mobs and Space Stations

Some of these suggestions I already came up with except ender men your right there don't seem to be any unless the lack of air is like water to them.
  11. D

Oxygen storage blocks

The leaves generally only disappear if they are not in the oxygen bubble (I have no idea why) besides not all of them disintegrate.
  12. D

Air lock frames

This is definitely something that could and of should be added.
  13. D

Are all the latest updates mainly bug fixes or something else?

Are all the latest updates mainly bug fixes or something else?
  14. D

Several ideas

When I said atmosphere I ment if a missile were to launch from a planet where the atmosphere has large amounts of methane or something similar along with oxygen then the missile would blow up almost as soon as it launches. As for signal the transmitter needs be constantly sending information...
  15. D

Different player API

I realize that now and thanks for fixing the arm glitch/bug in the latest version. My main discussion right now is that people seem to be interested on the moon and over world being linked (an entity say a ignited TNT block flies high enough on the moon it'll land on the over world.
  16. D

Several ideas

in space yes the problem is atmosphere, gravity and radio range(signal range).
  17. D

Several ideas

I said the moon because each ICBM missile tier has a limited range and only long range missiles would be able to get from the moon to earth. The ICBM mod guys would have to make a tier 12 missile just to travel from Venus, (which is the closest planet to earth irl) to earth.
  18. D

Several ideas

I know it would be difficult and probably need some cooperative work between other mod makers, that's why I said it was an optional suggestion because it would be awesome to have but can be lived without
  19. D

Several ideas

I have several ideas for this mod the first is when more planets are being developed also work on other star systems. Second aliens rather than just vanilla mobs wearing space gear. Third a reworked oxygen system for the distributers and collecters like the distributers are able to have...
  20. D

Buggy arms with Portal gun mod

what about just the arms being buggy in general with most mods but either way its an annoying bug. The only time it doesn't happen is if this is the only mod installed.