Search results

1. T

Galacticraft for 1.16.4+

A build for 1.15 is being worked on. Please be patient!!!
  2. T

I would like you to add exoplanets from the nearest to the farthest, all satellites of Saturn, Uranus and Pluto and other dwarf planets that have them

MCreator? Um... that doesn't make mods, that makes trash. You need to learn Java to make a mod.
  3. T

I would like you to add exoplanets from the nearest to the farthest, all satellites of Saturn, Uranus and Pluto and other dwarf planets that have them

They already said 'No More Rockets' in Vanilla Galacticraft. Also, that is a lot of things you're asking for!
  4. T

Intellij Dependency

just have to add the jars to your build.gradle file
  5. T

Intellij Dependency

Please stop bumping. Try asking this on the Galacticraft Discord.
  6. T

Whenever i look at aluminum wires that are placed, the game spams an error message that says either "An unknown problem occurred"

Hmm... I am unable to deduce what is going on. Try asking in the discord.
  7. T

Whenever i look at aluminum wires that are placed, the game spams an error message that says either "An unknown problem occurred"

Press CTRL-I, then go to your crash logs folder. Post the log from there.
  8. T

Better Boosters

The ability for rocket boosters to be upgraded. This could be a replacement for the Tier 4+ rockets. So, there would be 10 tiers of boosters. The tier 3 rocket's recipe would be changed to require T2 Boosters instead of T1 Boosters. The higher tier of booster on a rocket, the further it can go...
  9. T

Addon [1.12.2] [1.7.10] Galaxy Space [2.0.14/1.2.14 Pre-Final Build]

For the 1.12.2 version, could you add a config option to allow one to use the NASA Workbench to craft the T4+ rockets? (The recipes would look almost like a T3 rocket from normal GC, only replacing the heavy duty plating with the tiered plates for that rocket.) When paired with 'Disable Advanced...
  10. T

The extra planets does not work

Ok, I don't see the Extra Planets jar in your mods folder. Please ensure you have it.
  11. T

Aluminium wires crashes my game

Please post the crash log.
  12. T

Resource Pack Custom Texture For Infinite Battery and Infinite Oxygen Tank

So the enchantment glint cannot be removed. Ok.
  13. T

Resource Pack Custom Texture For Infinite Battery and Infinite Oxygen Tank

Just as the name suggests, this resourcepack adds custom textures for the Infinite Battery and Infinite Oxygen Tank. I'll figure out how to remove the enchantment glint in JSON modeling soon.
  14. T

Crush with galaxyspace

Please upload the crash log. Also, do you have AsmodeusCore?
  15. T

External Flag Creation

This is for GC Forge, BTW
  16. T

External Flag Creation

Maybe an option to create a flag in an image program like Paint.net. And then we could put it into a folder at the root of the Minecraft Game Directory and import and use it as our flag in game, as long as it's the same aspect ratio of the texture of the GC flag texture already. Of course, the...